Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu (13721 Views)

2023 Presidency: Court Joins PDP, Others In Emefiele’s Suit Against INEC, AGF / Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit / Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mickykarim:
THOUGHTLESS BUNCH ON YET ANOTHER MORIBUND MISADVENTURE OVER A MATTER THAT WAS LONG RESTED BACK IN THE DAYS.

Idle loafer interlopers without something meaningful to be engaged with.

THEY SHOULD GO GET SOMETHING BETTER DOING WITH THEIR LIVES AND TIME.
Let us Revisit the matter again and close it once and for all.
It was never properly closed.
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Livingstone124: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Moferere:

I just hope that some of you will not have hypertension when the results of the 2023 election is announced because TINUBU WILL WIN.
So u believe that the North will vote Tinibu ? grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Mccullum: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin See them above..

Food is ready for Tinubu haters,

let them commence their usual way of derogatory words,

Jagaban will still be victorious cheesy
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Mickykarim: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Let us Revisit the matter again and close it once and for all.
It was never properly closed.

TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER DOING WITH THEIR TIME.

Go back to the court records and the proceedings of the Lagos state house of assembly.

THE ABOVE WAS TO HELP YOU AND OTHER PORUS BRAINS WHO ARE IN WANT OF ANY MEANINGFUL ENGAGEMENTS.
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Court should pardon him so he can be put to shame next year. Election no go sweet again oo, if dem commot dis man
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by proff010: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who want to disqualify jagaban.
You don't know naddaà.
He is your president come 2023
SmellyNyash:
grin

A thief and a criminal with no primary school certificate talk more of secondary certificate.

Ole!!
Disqualify the old fool sharp
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by proff010: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tinubu is your president come 2023.
Livingstone124:
So u believe that the North will vote Tinibu ? grin
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Abujason: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cunny man die, na cunny man go burry am.

Why is Tinubu running from the law? I thought he and his supporters said he is quite qualified. Why is he running now. Let him come and implicate himself more. Let him come and tell us all the schools he went to and his certificates or even affidavits from them.

Ole!

Even his Bokoharam VP is worse. God forbid that we will have either one of them close to power.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pls, make Una allow him on the ballot, so he can be humbled forever!

We don't want an excuse like, had it been they didn't disqualify him, he would have beaten Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by DeleTaller: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I don't want him to be disqualified, I want him to be on a ballot paper so that urchings won't have an excuse to give like saying he would have won if he was allowed to contest that he's a jagaban..

I want him to face the last and final political defeat in his life come Feb 2023., after that nobody will advice to go and stay with his grandchildren and great grandchildren undecided undecided...

Sure, you wouldn't want him to be disqualified because you already know there is no case there for court to entertain... In due time the case would be thrown out as usual and everyone will go to the field to test their popularity on the election day.

Please pin this so you can remember someone told you Tinubu would win when he finally won.
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mickykarim:

TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER DOING WITH THEIR TIME.

Go back to the court records and the proceedings of the Lagos state house of assembly.

THE ABOVE WAS TO HELP YOU AND OTHER PORUS BRAINS WHO ARE IN WANT OF ANY MEANINGFUL ENGAGEMENTS.
The last I remembered,, you're not any of the lawyers, neither are going to be the judge
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Gourdoinc(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Desperate M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys are desperate.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
All the cacophony of the Obi diots IPIG terrorist monkeys ain't going to stop that.
You will cry

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by tiswell(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Moferere:

Obviously, you are uncultured. You call a man who has not been pronounced guilty by a court — OLE? your parents failed on you.

Come and disqualify him nau.
e really pain you

Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by paramakina202: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
They take old sick certificateless candidate swear for APC?
To disqualify Tinubu will be akind of soft landing for him.
Tinubu will be finished and exposed to ridicule during election campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Arysexy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
I hope this is not APC plan to remove and replace the bad market in disguise?

Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Gourdoinc:
You will cry
You are already crying. Get ready to increase your wailing and crying exponentially once Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Mickykarim: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The last I remembered,, you're not any of the lawyers, neither are going to be the judge

IMAGINE YOUR POST!

What has being a lawyer or judge got to do with what was already settled and might turn out to be a waste of the time of the court?
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Tnicemario(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Diligent1:

Tinubu is the best candidate among the presidential Aspirants because:
1 Qualified and Professional people will be in his cabinet.
2. He will surely creates jobs, which he did in Lagos State.
3. He will improve security which he did in Lagos State.
4. There will be free Education which he did in Lagos State.
5. He will generate revenue for the country which he did in Lagos State.
6 One most important thing, Tinubu has listening ear. He will respond to complains of the masses on time which he did.
�����������������������
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Gourdoinc(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

You are already crying. Get ready to increase your wailing and crying exponentially once Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
No sleep Sir, Wake up, Night never reach. this one you are talking in impossible tenses. Hope all is well
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Livingstone124: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
proff010:
Tinubu is your president come 2023.
Tinubu failed in Ekiti and Osun state. He will complete the hatric of failures by next year.
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mickykarim:

IMAGINE YOUR POST!

What has being a lawyer or judge got to do with what was already settled and might turn out to be a waste of the time of the court?
Like I said earlier, let us waste that time.
It is our time.
Jump us and pass.
Face other important things.
And leave us to waste our time.
Are we asking for too much?
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by proff010: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
You don't know what you are saying,
Theirs different between guber and presidential election. Besides he never contested election in osun
Livingstone124:
Tinubu failed in Ekiti and Osun state. He will complete the hatric of failures by next year.
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Mickykarim: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Like I said earlier, let us waste that time.
It is our time.
Jump us and pass.
Face other important things.
And leave us to waste our time.
Are we asking for too much?

GOOD THAT YOU ARE STILL FIXATED ON NOTHING, MEANING THE INEFFECTUAL IDLE MIND.

Note please, we do not wish the evil that may emanate therefrom. Keep it to yourselves.
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mickykarim:

GOOD THAT YOU ARE STILL FIXATED ON NOTHING, MEANING THE INEFFECTUAL IDLE MIND.

Note please, we do not wish the evil that may emanate therefrom. Keep it to yourselves.
Now Get Lost
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by asomatc(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Diligent1:

6 One most important thing, Tinubu has listening ear. He will respond to complains of the masses on time which he did.
7. No one liked or shared your post which I noticed
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Khaleefa1804: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Moferere:

Obviously, you are uncultured. You call a man who has not been pronounced guilty by a court — OLE? your parents failed on you.

Come and disqualify him nau.
tinubu himself submitted false information
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by fubsy: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
If he truly lied on oath, he should be disqualified in accordance with the law. My concern is not his political party or his personality, but the rule of law taking a centre stage. This is another test for the judiciary.
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Khaleefa1804: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Diligent1:

number 8? Someone who doesn't support protest. Is it that u don't recall Tinubus repressive regime as gov of lagos state? Man doesn't respect rule of law
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Ebymyk(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I don't want him to be disqualified, I want him to be on a ballot paper so that urchings won't have an excuse to give like saying he would have won if he was allowed to contest that he's a jagaban..

I want him to face the last and final political defeat in his life come Feb 2023., after that nobody will advice to go and stay with his grandchildren and great grandchildren undecided undecided...
thanks..
Re: Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu by Wipper7000: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

You will cry Blood when he become president in 2023. Its better you lower your blood pressure now before election day.
Your OBI will not win One state . Take that to the Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt / Strike: EEDC Shuts Down Source Of Supply In Imo State / FG To Begin 17m Mass Housing In 6 Geopolitical Zones (dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.