Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ihedigbo; Of Critics And Enemies Of Truth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ihedigbo; Of Critics And Enemies Of Truth (168 Views)

The Vile Attack On The Memory Of Ihedigbo Mbaukwu's Mother Represents A New, Ter / Get Ready For Season 3 Of Truth And Life Series / Lady Blames Enemies Over Snake Attack In Her Shop (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ihedigbo; Of Critics And Enemies Of Truth by Ngozimaduakor: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ihedigbo; Of Critics and Enemies of Truth

I was once told that a vicious media mob will be unleashed on me with the singular motive to destroy my public image for daring to write what everybody knows to be true.

I am not surprised that my brother, Ihedigbo Mbaukwu has become a victim of their vile campaign of calumny. He has been a thorn in their flesh and since they have nothing to pin on him, they discarded every shred of civility to concoct inexistent lies about his paternity.

It reveals the character of the men that have held our state by the jugular and their utter lack of conscience and commonsense. Even more heartbreaking is the role victims of the current and past misgovernance in the state, play in attacking courageous voices of reason. Those who yield their walls to this campaign of malicious treachery, should hide their heads in shame.

I am however consoled that discerning minds can see through this amateurish blackmail for what it is. Nobody is interested in listening to brainless tales of reprobate minds who see nothing wrong in the suffering of pensioners and workers. What the people want are answers to how a state can be profusely blessed and inexplicably poor at the same time.

Ihedigbo has not asked for a kobo to fatten his pocket. Dodoh Okafor has not asked to be given any position of patronage. Stephen Eks has not demanded for any favours. The motive of these men is nothing but the common good of even those who now make it their duty to cast aspersions at anyone that dares to mock the "kinetic mediocrity" in Abia.

If the price men of good conscience will pay for the emancipation of our people, is an attack on their name and character, then my brother Ihedigbo should take solace in knowing that even Christ in his almightiness did not escape the machinations of vile men. He won in the end and so shall Abia.
Re: Ihedigbo; Of Critics And Enemies Of Truth by Obi4Ever: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vote Obi.

(1) (Reply)

Dariye, Nyame Freed From Jail; Kizz Daniel Arrested In Dar Es Salaam… / Who Can Boost Instagram Followers And Likes? / PMP Certification In Bangalore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.