Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) (71785 Views)

Fans Gather At Wizkids Hotel In Tanzania (pics, Video) / Singer Diamond Platinumz Banned From Performing In Tanzania And Abroad / Tboss Bikini Pool Photoshoot In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by Anija: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
DJ for play the song on his behalf, pls don't hurt my boy.
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by SAMBARRY: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I see people judging him but as an artiste I understand better the show promoters can be a pain in the ass. I recently performed at transcorp Hilton in Abuja and infact let me just keep quite about everything. So they won't say my own is too much!

Just pray he resolves everything because we artist go through alot most times!

Follow me on IG @dbullofficial for more updates

abegiii stop making excuses for him.he no do well.if he knew he won't be able to perform he should have turned down the invitation and if he agreed to perform and had already collected the money but wasn't ready,he should have refunded them their money.what he did is tantamount to stealing.its all shades of wrong and unfair on those who love you enough to pay to watch you perform.it doesn't reek of dignity and self respect.imagine the embarassment especially in times like this when nigeria has a notoriety for corruption, impunity, stealing and manipulation.then his actions will give those haters and those Envious of Nigerians Mouth to say they don come again, Nigerians in their element and other unpleasant statements

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by RPG2020(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I see people judging him but as an artiste I understand better the show promoters can be a pain in the ass. I recently performed at transcorp Hilton in Abuja and infact let me just keep quite about everything. So they won't say my own is too much!

You no dey do leg day? Because i dey see mosquito legs
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by SAMBARRY: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
DSoj:
If this is true, i guess its fatigue. Dude has been performing back to back no stop
then why did he accept the offer? Why didn't he reject it if he wasn't sure he will have the time or energy to show up and perform.this is where I like Davido (even though he can be childish and lousy) he will outrightly reject it and say his schedule is already booked for the year same with wande coal.

Bottom-line is you accept the load wey you fit Carry

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by naikeboy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Him think say him day Naija na collect millions for show u no grey go...
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
nextstep:

It is a civil offense and not a crime. You take that to the courts, and not arrest the individual. Highest is financial penalties, not jail time. That is, in a working country where you don't call ur friend in police to bring his boys to arrest somebody who offended you.

To wit:

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-law-basics/the-differences-between-a-criminal-case-and-a-civil-case.html

The laws of the land dictate the action. That link applies to US law. What may be considered civil in your land may be criminal in Tanzania. Every country operates in compliance with their own laws.

Didn’t Ike’s situation teach you guys that?
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by Mars16(m): 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
See as Tanzania police look police and act professional unlike the other country, you know!
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by spencekat(m): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kizz Daniel was arrested on Monday after he failed to show up at his concert at the Warehouse, Old Nextdoor Arena, Tanzania.

Speaking on Instagram live with Daddy Freeze, the promoter identified simply as Steven, said the ‘Buga’ crooner refused to perform because his gold chain in his luggage was missing.
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by spencekat(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
SAMBARRY:
then why did he accept the offer? Why didn't he reject it if he wasn't sure he will have the time or energy to show up and perform.this is where I like Davido (even though he can be childish and lousy) he will outrightly reject it and say his schedule is already booked for the year same with wande coal.

Kizz Daniel was arrested on Monday after he failed to show up at his concert at the Warehouse, Old Nextdoor Arena, Tanzania.

Speaking on Instagram live with Daddy Freeze, the promoter identified simply as Steven, said the ‘Buga’ crooner refused to perform because his gold chain in his luggage was missing.
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
greggng:
I won't judge him untill I hear his side of the story .I don't think he will be in a country to perform and failed to show up .

Either he performed or he didn’t. They arrested him so that means he didn’t. Business is business and excuses aren’t readily accepted. It doesn’t matter what happened, he breached the agreement and that country is treating it as a criminal offense.
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by KURIE1: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
They never arrest am� grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by Poleski: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Everybody is attacking Kiss without know exactly what made him refuse to show up after arriving the country. It could be promoter's fault.

Guys chill until we know what transpired.
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bigchristo22:
This guy village people is currently working on his matter, first it was him seizing a laundry company vehicle that he said they spoil his clothes worth 14 million Naira n was earlier invited by the Nigeria police force, now he is being arrested for not showing up for a show he got paid for in a foreign cot, this chains of problems is bad omen he should watch n do things very carefully to avoid problems
bro if na Wizkid or davido Dem go arrest am
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
SAMBARRY:

bruh davido have done dis countless times and no arrest was made on him even Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by useni1: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Either he performed or he didn’t. They arrested him so that means he didn’t. Business is business and excuses aren’t readily accepted. It doesn’t matter what happened, he breached the agreement and that country is treating it as a criminal offense.
shut up!!! law law law law. Fvck the law. Law wey judge and lawyer with the state dey plan together to drain and steal from rich convict. You must support na. Na there you for dey see your small chop. Don;t you dare speak grammar on my head. I be local boy. We communes out here
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Because others weren’t arrested, he shouldn’t be arrested either? That’s not how things work.
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by Bhol28: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Village people dey para
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by useni1: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Nothing you say will free him from jail. The conversation is about him, I don’t care to know anything about you.
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by useni1: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Nothing you say will free him from jail. The conversation is about him, I don’t care to know anything about you.
to hell with yall drinking henessey. Thats bullshit..they mad at me cos i nor follow them go club and live fake life. Hated by capitalists, backed by communists. In 10yrs i will seize it. Show that to ur fbi and cia.
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by bluebay(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
This one one arising flaws about kids Daniel and I see him tarnishing his image for he might start begging for show die to lack of trust
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by jydmak(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kizz Daniel this time did not land on a sofa floor, he landed on a concrete floor
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:32am On Aug 09, 2022
I don't know why someone will collect money for a show and at the end does not show up.
I don't support rubbish.
Makes no sense
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by Thomasankara(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

U are a confuse specie shocked embarassed[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by SAMBARRY: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
spencekat:

lol.the guy should just return their money and save himself all these embarassment
Re: Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) by Dynmyt: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
013' set uniuyo can attest to this. Kizz was billed to come and perform at Le meridien hotel he refused to turn up, we still scheduled to annex he still refused. Almost same season, Olamide so humble still turned up to the excitement of his fans. That night was so on point. Kizz has that behaviour at times. Then his name was Kiss. He better change after this encounter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him / Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.