Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How I Was Scammed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Scammed? (1294 Views)

How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed? by Hamachi(f): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
On Friday i shared my story on how I was scammed here on NL

But that's just like the 0.1% out of the 100% of good news and beautiful testimonies you can have just by being active on NL.

So don't let that meagre percent rub you off of the remaining 99.9%(which is still like 100% to me) of goodness here on NL.

I have gotten interview opportunities,gotten an award,job,gigs and so many other offers just by being active here on NL that I have even forgotten that ugly incident.

It just occurred to me on that Friday to share that important information to my family members just to be careful when dealing with new faces and people.

So grab everything that you need and that you deserve right here on NL,it will also work for you like it has worked for me and it will keep working for me and you.

Can I get an Amen �

It's a new week fam,let's put in our best to achieve greater exploits �

Have an amazing Monday Fam �
Re: How I Was Scammed? by lereinter(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is that dp your picture?
Re: How I Was Scammed? by superCleanworks(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
lereinter:

Is that dp your picture?

yes. what next?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed? by toujurs: 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

yes. what next?
She is into aka modern day ashawo. That's what next undecided.

This forum, is filled with introverted psychopaths. But they don't know.
Re: How I Was Scammed? by Choosing(f): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hamachi:

But that's just like the 0.1% out of the 100% of good news and beautiful testimonies you can have just by being active on NL.

So don't let that meagre percent rub you off of the remaining 99.9%(which is still like 100% to me) of goodness here on NL.

I have gotten interview opportunities,gotten an award,job,gigs and so many other offers just by being active here on NL that I have even forgotten that ugly incident.

It just occurred to me on that Friday to share that important information to my family members just to be careful when dealing with new faces and people.
Pascopele the year is 2022 stop with all this nonsense bro
Re: How I Was Scammed? by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
superCleanworks:

yes. what next?

Lolzzzzz

Jesu t'kami lowo ko
Re: How I Was Scammed? by femi4: 5:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Hamachi:

So grab everything that you need and that you deserve right here on NL,it will also work for you like it has worked for me and it will keep working for me and you.

Can I get an Amen �

It's a new week fam,let's put in our best to achieve greater exploits �

Nice boobs

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed? by Hamachi(f): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
wink
femi4:
Nice boobs

(1) (Reply)

For Job Seeker Make 23k Daily By Chatting With Lonely People Online / Industrial Attachment Or Pre-nysc Job / Nnpc Test(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.