Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu (28114 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate / Matawalle: Powerful Politicians In Aso Rock Sabotaging The War Against Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by omoharry(f): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeleTaller:

Abeg make this guy they throw jabs once a while like this... I
almost forgot PDP has him as their candidate ooo. I swear
Agbaje na movement where this Jandor dey... PDP result in
Lagos with this guy would be the worse since 1999..

Only Funke can explain how much she has spent so far.. lol
I wish Ambode could contest under a different party . Where is he sef!!
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkoYibo:

When will your kinsmen in your muddy region get tired of drinking kerosene?

are u from lagos or osun state? or ondo?

I want to confirm smtn?
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Regladoj: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Toneypen247:
I just miss Ambode in all of this. That man transformed Lagos to the glory it claims today.

These two are just ranting. One is a handbag to a presidential candidate, the other is just trying to register his name in the mind of the people. No seriousness. Whichever way, let the best candidate win.

You are on point dear brother. I really missed ambode. Lagos really lost a genuine transformational leader in Ambode. No thanks to powerful politicians

kindky check my signature below for your academic research services
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by DeleTaller: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
omoharry:
I wish Ambode could contest under a different party . Where is he sef!!

Ambode dey shuffles between London and Epe. .. Sentiment apart He won't win it.. but I see him returning to active member in APC.
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Indispensable85(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
How some people don't know an election they can't win is what baffles me sometimes. There's no pdp candidate in Lagos guber election.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by zionstaar75: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
blackboy2star:
You were right, he made a wrong decision on that.. was Lagos smelling the whole of his tenure? All was reversed after seeing the failure in waste management. Ambode still the man anyday anytime. Talk and do Governor not all this baba sópe blue print governor

its obvious your grouse is with tinubu not sanwo olu...well he'll do a second term. 20 jandors and funke can't unseat him.u said a failed waste system caused Ambode to revert and lagos now became dirtier?what a bundle of contradiction
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Shikini: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
So true
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Sambaby7640: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jostoman:
Mark it down today JANDOR is your next governor in Lagos State in 2023.
Jandor, so you follow dey nairaland...sorry Mr Jandor e no fit work cheesy
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Caseless: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sanwo-olu has performed creditably well. This jandor should shut da F up.
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by ddeola: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Dis guy dey make mistake. Why attack dem undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by plaindealer: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Jendor don dey learn comedy from Funke Akidele .

They are so useless and inconsequential that the APC and Sanwo himself are not even paying attention to them, it's as if they don't exist.

These PDP guys are all Bourdillon visitors at nite.. grin grin
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by jimcaddy(m): 1:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Loool Omo this Jandor finished Governor Sanwo Olu oh. Lagos is just being run by Tinubu and that is why other political parties are struggling to get into power. But one day things will change. Nothing lasts forever. Lagos will soon stop being ruled by godfathers very soon. Only a matter of time. What has changed in Lagos over the past three years or so? They chased Ambode out because he wasn't dancing to their tune. Now they brought in someone who would dance to the music.
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 09, 2022
OkoYibo:

To meet your parents drinking kerosene there.
And also for them to give you home training.
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by vicfajeze: 5:07am On Aug 09, 2022
Jennifer663:
Can't wait to welcome Peter Obi.
which Obi?Obi ko,obi ni.Walahi Obi no go reach their
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Blackdisciple(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2022
You mean politicians like baba!! cool

Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

Lol.
What’s in governance hard pass wetin you think. Nah why Nigeria is like this today. Majority does not know how to handle governance.

Selfness and greed is what make people fail in government.
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Salmoneus:

Leadership ability = governance.

Leadership ability like?
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by PharmacyStore: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
That's their problem
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by blackboy2star(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
You're me to conclude on that... My issue is with Sanwo not the Jagaban.. and if reading is hard let me explain in details
.Ambode messed up on the waste management issue
.He reverted after calling him out over it

So what's the contradiction here... Read and pass message to learn

zionstaar75:
its obvious your grouse is with tinubu not sanwo olu...well he'll do a second term. 20 jandors and funke can't unseat him.u said a failed waste system caused Ambode to revert and lagos now became dirtier?what a bundle of contradiction
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by zionstaar75: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
blackboy2star:
You're me to conclude on that... My issue is with Sanwo not the Jagaban.. and if reading is hard let me explain in details
.Ambode messed up on the waste management issue
.He reverted after calling him out over it

So what's the contradiction here... Read and pass message to learn

so lagos should allow the state to continue to smell? If the opposition have the numbers they should unseat sanwo olu now?if not their father!!!
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by Cromagnon: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Toneypen247:
I just miss Ambode in all of this. That man transformed Lagos to the glory it claims today.

These two are just ranting. One is a handbag to a presidential candidate, the other is just trying to register his name in the mind of the people. No seriousness. Whichever way, let the best candidate win.

kindky check my signature below for your academic research services
what did ambode do. Mention 5 things
Re: You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu by blackboy2star(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2022
You've comprehension problem...

zionstaar75:
so lagos should allow the state to continue to smell? If the opposition have the numbers they should unseat sanwo olu now?if not their father!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding / Arthur Eze: Only God Can Make An Igbo Man President / Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.