Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance (314 Views)

How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!! / She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan / How Do I Know If I Can Scale My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
I love Nairaland because it's a platform of opportunities. You get to meet the services you need by just searching.
So I saw an ad about EBankc on Nairaland in April, I clicked the ad and I joined their group
After following the group for some weeks I decided to use their app. So I transfer 4000 USDT to the Ebankc wallet and I've been earning 9% monthly profit on all my assets on the wallet.

For those that don't know what Ebankc is.
EBankc is a DeFi wallet, it's a decentralized crypto wallet where you can Buy, Swap, Borrow and Earn Interest on all the assets you hold on the wallet.

I've been using the Ebankc wallet for 2 months now and so far I'm holding most of my crypto on the Ebankc wallet and earning daily interest on it.
It's a great experience, this is 2022 when your Crypto account pay you interest like a fiat current account.

I also get questions about how the daily interest on assets is generated by the Ebankc wallet, well the answer is simple, - Being a Defi wallet the Ebankc wallet is integrated with several DeFi protocols like Liquidity Mining, Staking and Liquidity lending, when you hold on Ebankc your assets are held on this DeFi protocols with generates daily rewards.

Stop using Centralized wallets that charge you fees and give zero interest on holdings, take your finances in your hands go Decentralized.

To get started on Ebankc App go to : https://ebankc.app/

Join the telegram community:
@ebankcapp

Re: How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance by lifenija: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ur advert sucks

2 Likes

Re: How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance by superCleanworks(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
lifenija:
Ur advert sucks

hahaha very dumb advert. 4000usdt in your wallet my foot
Re: How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance by Sparc06: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Numerim:
I love Nairaland because it's a platform of opportunities. You get to meet the services you need by just searching.
So I saw an ad about EBankc on Nairaland in April, I clicked the ad and I joined their group
After following the group for some weeks I decided to use their app. So I transfer 4000 USDT to the Ebankc wallet and I've been earning 9% monthly profit on all my assets on the wallet.

For those that don't know what Ebankc is.
EBankc is a DeFi wallet, it's a decentralized crypto wallet where you can Buy, Swap, Borrow and Earn Interest on all the assets you hold on the wallet.

I've been using the Ebankc wallet for 2 months now and so far I'm holding most of my crypto on the Ebankc wallet and earning daily interest on it.
It's a great experience, this is 2022 when your Crypto account pay you interest like a fiat current account.

I also get questions about how the daily interest on assets is generated by the Ebankc wallet, well the answer is simple, - Being a Defi wallet the Ebankc wallet is integrated with several DeFi protocols like Liquidity Mining, Staking and Liquidity lending, when you hold on Ebankc your assets are held on this DeFi protocols with generates daily rewards.

Stop using Centralized wallets that charge you fees and give zero interest on holdings, take your finances in your hands go Decentralized.

To get started on Ebankc App go to : https://ebankc.app/

Join the telegram community:
@ebankcapp

Great post, I've earned over $13k in profit so far on Ebankc App
Re: How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance by Sparcangel: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thanks I recently started using ebankc still waiting for my reward in a week time
Re: How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2022
Sparcangel:
Thanks I recently started using ebankc still waiting for my reward in a week time

Same way u all reply urselves in your telegram
Re: How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance by lifenija: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2022
Cheap scammers

1 Like

Re: How An Ad on Nairaland Helped Me Scale My Finance by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2022
Sparc06:

Great post, I've earned over $13k in profit so far on Ebankc App

cheesy grin
2 posts and all are about your petty scheme

Ebankc crew below

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Pva Chemical Available / What's The Meaning Of This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.