Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Zirichamp | Learn New Words Daily & Win Real Money - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Zirichamp | Learn New Words Daily & Win Real Money (589 Views)

How To Win Real Money Betting Online / DOWNLOAD : Davido’s Game – 30BG Money Run [and Win Real Money] / Compete And Win Real Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zirichamp | Learn New Words Daily & Win Real Money by Supermike007: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
What Is Zirichamp About?

Zirichamp is the best browser-based mind game network. You can earn real money by playing Jumble matches, competing in Jumble leagues, solving Riddles‎, & more.

How Do I Get Started?

Getting started is very easy. Go to https://zirichamp.com Click Register and fill the registration form and sign up to Zirichamp. Check ‘Promotion ’or ‘Spam’ folders and click the verification link in the email sent to you to verify your email. Then return to this page to login your new Zirichamp account.

When Can I Play Jumble?

The Jumble match window opens by 6pm and closes by 12am daily.

How Do I Play A Jumble Match?

Every player can play up to 100 matches a day. To play a Jumble match, click the Jumble tile at the right side of your dashboard screen. On the corresponding pop-up, you can accept a match request by other players or create a match request of your own for others to accept. Once the match begins, find and submit as many words as you can from the set of letters given before the time runs out. You get points for every valid word submitted.

What Is A Valid Word?

A valid word is a word that has not yet been submitted by you or your opponent, has at least 4 letters, and is formatted like 'This'.

How Much Does A Jumble Match Cost To Play?

Each match cost ₦60 to play. Finish the match with higher points than your opponent to win ₦100. Make sure to have sufficient wallet balance before playing a match.

What If We Both Finish With The Same Points?

In this unlikely event, you both receive a ₦50 refund and the game ends as a tie.

Can I Practice Jumble?

Yes. You can also practice the game of Jumble. Just click on the 'dumbbell' icon to open the 'Jumble Practice' pop up, and press 'Play'. Find as many words as you can in the letters you're given before the time runs out. See if you can beat the All Time High Score. Practice mode is free.

What Is Ziri Leagues About?

There are 2 leagues in Ziri Leagues. Ziri Warriors League and Ziri Champions League. Each league has 20 teams and each team consists of 10 players. If you have been signed to a team, the points you get from every Jumble match you play is added to your team's points on the league table. You have to play as much of your allocated matches as you can everyday to help your team rank high in the league. Help your team finish in the top 3 to win 10% share of your team's prize at the end of the season. Top 3 teams in Ziri Warriors League gets promoted to the Ziri Champions League at the end of a season, while the bottom 3 teams in the Ziri Champions League gets relegated to the Ziri Warriors League at the end of a season. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

What Is Market For?

At the end of every league season, players who are currently playing for a team will be dropped if their play rate is below 30% and other players will take their place. If you want to be among the players likely to be signed into a team at the end of the season, join the transfer market and keep your play rate above 30%. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

What Is ‘Play Rate’?

"Play Rate" refers to the percentage of jumble matches you've played out of the 100 possible jumble matches you can play each day since you joined. So, to keep your play rate above 30%, you need to play at least 30 out of 100 jumble matches daily. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

What Is The Amount I See When I Join The Market?

That is your buy price. You get paid your buy price if you get signed into a team. You can't leave the market once signed by a team. Only unsigned players can leave the market as they please. The higher your play rate, average score, and player level, the higher your buy price will be. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

What Is Chat?

On Zirichamp, we value the power of community. You can interact with fellow Zirians in the Chat rooms. Perhaps, you want to chat with your team members, you can do that as well in your team's chat room. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎How Does Riddles Work?

You can also win cash by solving some of our mind-bending riddles. Just click on the Riddle tile in your dashboard to reveal the ongoing riddle. If you think you know what the answer might be, then submit it. Each submission cost a small fee. The first player to submit the correct answer to the riddle wins the cash prize. It's that simple. Or is it? �

What If No One Can Solve The Riddle?

A hint is dropped in the ‘General Chat Room’ every 24 hours that the ongoing riddle remains unsolved. Prize may also be increased in such cases. If the riddle isn’t solved after 3 days, it will be taken down and another riddle will be posted. Unsolved riddles will be recycled later.

‎What Is Records?

Records reveals the performances, activity, and value of some of the best players and teams in Zirichamp. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

What Is Task?

You can also complete simple daily social media tasks to earn some money to your bonus balance. Your bonus balance can only be used to pay for Riddle submissions when your main wallet balance is insufficient. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎How Do I Fund My Wallet?

To fund your wallet, click the + icon next to your wallet balance at the top right corner of your screen or click 'Account' and click 'Fund Wallet'. Next, input the amount you want to fund (Min: ₦100, Max ₦10,000). Click 'Pay (Flutterwave)'. You'd be taken to the secure Flutterwave payment gateway where you have a variety of payment methods.

How Do I Pay With Card?

To Pay With Card, input your debit/credit card number, expiry date, and Security (3 digits at the back of your card), and press Pay. You should receive an OTP (One-Time-Password) from your bank via SMS/Email, which you can use to authorize your transaction. Your wallet balance should be credited immediately after successful transaction.

How Do I Pay With Bank?

To Pay With Bank, input at least ₦200 and then press Pay (Flutterwave). On the Flutterwave gateway, choose 'pay with bank' and click 'Proceed'. This will direct you to Mono where you can choose your Bank app. Input your bank app ID and password to login to your bank app from Mono. Upon successful login, Confirm the payment with your bank app transaction token, and or PIN and secret answer. Your wallet balance should be credited immediately after successful transaction. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

How Do I Pay With Bank Transfer?

To Pay With Bank Transfer, choose 'Pay with Bank Transfer'. You will be given an account with Beneficiary 'Varanova Enterprise'. Copy down the bank details. You can then go make your transfer into that account. Make sure to transfer the exact amount you see. For example, if your total payment is ₦202.80, transfer exactly 202.80 to the account details provided and then return to the Flutterwave transaction and click 'I have made this bank transfer'. Your wallet balance should be credited immediately after successful transaction. DO NOT conduct this bank transfer with POS agents, to avoid complications. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

How Do I Pay With USSD?

To pay with USSD code, select 'Pay with USSD' and choose your bank. A USSD code, (e.g *737*000*4843#) will be generated. Go to your 'phone' app and dial the code using the sim connected to your bank account. Use your USSD transaction token or pin to authorize the transaction. Your wallet balance should be immediately credited upon successful transaction. If you encounter any issues during transaction, please do not hesitate to reach out to Zirichamp support agent by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

How Do I Update My Payout Details?

Before attempting to make a withdrawal from Zirichamp, you must first update your payout details and complete KYC (Know-Your-Customer) verification. This is a very easy process. Just click the 'Update Payout Details' button. Next, select your preferred payout method - 1. Bank Account (Nigeria), or 2. Mobile Money (Ghana, Kenya). Choose, your Network or Bank, Input your Recipient Name, and Phone or Account Number then press 'Update'. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

How Do I Verify My ID?

To do this, just upload a clear photo of your Intl' Passport, NIN Slip, or Drivers License, clearly showing your face, and all other details. Then press 'Save'.

How Long Does ID Verification Take To Process?

ID verification may take anywhere from a few minutes up to 48 hours to process. Once your ID verification is approved, your ID verification status will change from 'Pending' to 'Verified', and you will see the green tick mark next to your profile image. Only verified users can withdraw on Zirichamp.

How Do I Withdraw My Earnings?

Minimum withdrawal is ₦1,000 and the maximum is ₦100,000 at a time. To make a withdrawal request, click 'Account' tile and click ' Withdraw' button to open the withdrawal pop up. Input the amount you want to withdraw (between 1000 - 100000), input your password and click, 'Request Withdrawal'. The amount will be deducted from your Wallet balance. Once your withdrawal has been processed, your withdrawal status will change from 'Pending' to either 'Paid' or 'Declined'. In the event of a 'Declined' withdrawal, the amount is return back to your wallet and you can check the 'Feedback' to see why the withdrawal was declined, so you can know what to do. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Can I Place Multiple Withdrawal Requests?

It is a very good idea to avoid placing multiple withdrawal requests, even though you can. So, if you don't mind, please wait for one withdrawal request to be processed before placing another withdrawal request.

How Long Does It Take For A Withdrawal To Be Processed?

Withdrawals made on Mondays through Thursdays are usually processed within 24 hours. Withdrawals made on Fridays and weekends will be processed from the following Monday. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

How Do I Change My Password?

You can change your password as well. Easy! Just press 'Change Password', and an email containing a password reset link will be sent to your email address. Click on it to reset your password. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Do I Need To Refer?

No. However, by referring your friends and fams to Zirichamp, you can earn to your wallet balance;
1. ₦2 from every Jumble match your referrals win.
2. Up to 20% commission from every submission your referrals make to solve the Riddle.
3. 10% of the prize of a Riddle your referrals solve.
Refer someone today using your nickname. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

(1) (Reply)

. / Swap Xbox 360 /ps3 With My PC / Gaming Center Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.