Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) (3042 Views)

Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by COFFINSELLER: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Since he couldn't inherit Buhari’s cult followers in reality, he has decided to inherit their pictures grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Viscuz: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
APC and Tinubu na fake product

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Abdul05: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iook at them with brooms.... grin cheesy grin

I told you guys several times... grin cheesy

any one supporting obi is like throwing stones on a fruitless tree ... grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by SmellyNyash: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
All I know is that Tilumbu is a criminal and the reasonable youths are not going to vote for him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by etrouble: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shey una dey see
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by etrouble: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
SmellyNyash:
All I know is that Tilumbu is a criminal and the reasonable youths are not going to vote for him

You mean lazy Yahoo youths will not vote for the godfather of all godfathers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Viscuz:
APC and Tinubu na fake product

Only Atiku is the good products

He is the next president of Nigeria
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Viscuz: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Phahahaha

I can never fight Atiku

But as things be now when obi don show omo no going back

Peter obi 2023

4+4

Kawai

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by javaguru: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Its Peter Obi or disintegration

The terms is non negotiable
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by donjazet(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Wait, I thought you are a Peter Obi supporter abi my eye dey pain me?
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Believer1: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
etrouble:

You mean lazy Yahoo youths will not vote for the godfather of all godfathers

Indeed!!! Only yahoo boys and IPOB terrorists are licking the ass of Obituary. This is a fact. That’s why he is leading online. That’s the office of yahoo boys.
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Are you joking or serious? What can you say about how Obasanjo described Atiku in his book? Did you not hear that Atiku wants to sell all national assets like NNPC to his friends? Do you know that Atiku along with Obi sold our electricity to their friends who had no money to invest?

2 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
javaguru:
Its Peter Obi or disintegration

The terms is non negotiable
Peter obi will never rule this country.
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by otalujunior2000: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Are you joking or serious? What can you say about how Obasanjo described Atiku in his book? Did you not hear that Atiku wants to sell all national assets like NNPC to his friends? Do you know that Atiku along with Obi sold our electricity to their friends who had no money to invest?
you mean Obasanjo the saint or angel,mind you am not supporting atiku in any way.We all know that atiku is corrupt but it should be base on what obj said

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Owopariola001: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol. cheesy cheesy
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Abdul05:

any one supporting obi is like throwing stones on a fruitless tree ... grin cheesy

lol
you're just Abdul cheesy

2 Likes

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Indeed!!! Only yahoo boys and IPOB terrorists are licking the ass of Obituary. This is a fact. That’s why he is leading online. That’s the office of yahoo boys.

See your language.....in public?
You don't sensor or use coded words,you just dey Yan anyhow.

Who told you his support is online.
What did the present administration not use to come to power,no be social media propaganda?
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Abdul05:

Like someone rightly said above , You're just Abdul.

So you didn't get the OP mockery of Tinubu?

Forget it if you don't get the mockery of Tinubu by the OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by RepoMan007: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
People who will support him even if a dollar hits 2500 Naira. Loyalty at zombie level.
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Come back and vote him then. Oh I guess you can't afford flight ticket with your three jobs in Germany. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Like someone rightly said above , You're just Abdul.

So you didn't get the OP mockery of Tinubu?

Forget it if you don't get the mockery of Tinubu by the OP

They don’t understand sarcasm. That's the result of too much Agbado intake

1 Like

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let the best candidate win,toyota camry 2004 is available for sale,it is in perfect working condition ,location lagos check my signature for my number lets chat or call
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Trinitycian:

They don’t understand sarcasm. That's the result of too much Agbado intake
walahi they don't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
APC and politicians na fake brand
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Liebermantic: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
Tbe picture was taken in 2019.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/01/23/my-3-cardinal-programmes-buhari/
Open the link and see the images.
APC is fake
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
otalujunior2000:
you mean Obasanjo the saint or angel,mind you am not supporting atiku in any way.We all know that atiku is corrupt but it should be base on what obj said

Of course Obasanjo acknowledged that he was a thief too. But Atiku stole more than him.
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Gadafii: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
From fake bishops to fake crowds grin

Oluwole tilimbu angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by HighTableVoice: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
Come back and vote him then. Oh I guess you can't afford flight ticket with your three jobs in Germany. Mtchew

You are bad person I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
lol
you're just Abdul cheesy

grin

A very big one for that matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by javaguru: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
then no one is ruling
Re: AUDIO: Tinubu Has Inherited Buhari’s Cult Followers (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:

But why are you this inconsistent? One moment you're Obi, next moment you're for Atiku. Please who really are you for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OHANAEZE UK: NNAMDI KANU’S HOUSE IN LONDON WORTH £10M WITHOUT TRACEABLE BUSINESS / My PVC Collection Experience At INEC Office At Obio-akpor LGA, Rivers State .. / Peter Obi Spotted Having Dinner After Arriving London For Chatham Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.