Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Rubicnetwork - Extraction Platform Works & How You Can Earn From It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Rubicnetwork - Extraction Platform Works & How You Can Earn From It (235 Views)

What Is RUBICNETWORK Extraction & Staking Platform? / How Enaira Works & How To Fund Enaira Wallet / YES!! You Too Can Earn Big This 2019!! You Have To See This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Rubicnetwork - Extraction Platform Works & How You Can Earn From It by addmole: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Choose your Multi-Chain Extraction Plan.

HALFCHAIN
₦3500

✅0.26% Extraction Protocol
✅Every 1hr Extraction Power Chain - ₦218.4 every 24 hours.
✅30% Referral percent - ₦1,050
✅7-month Account Duration
✅2% Indirect Referral Percent - ₦70
✅₦6000 Minimum Wallet Withdrawal
✅₦35 Daily Viral Share Bonus
✅No Referrals are Needed for Cashout
✅₦2,000 Full Cashout WEEKLY
✅₦8,000 Full Cashout Monthly
✅₦96,000 Full Cashout Yearly
Minimum Withdrawal ==>> ₦10,000

MONOCHAIN
₦7000

✅0.3% Extraction Protocol
✅Every 1hr Extraction Power Chain - ₦504 every 24 hours.
✅30% Referral percent - ₦2,100
✅7-month Account Duration
✅2% Indirect Referral Percent - ₦140
✅₦45 Daily Viral Share Bonus
✅₦4,000 Full Cashout Weekly
✅₦16,000 Full Cashout Monthly
✅₦192,000 Full Cashout Yearly

RUBICHAIN
₦15000
✅3% Extraction Protocol
✅Every 12hrs Extraction Power Chain - ₦900/ 24hrs
✅34% Referral percent - ₦5100
✅12-month Account Duration
✅3% Indirect Referral Percent - ₦450
✅₦85 Daily Viral Share Bonus
✅₦8,750 Full Cashout Weekly
✅₦35,000 Full Cashout Monthly
✅₦420,000 Full Cashout Yearly

REGISTER FOR RUBICNETWORK BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
Learn More about RUBICNETWORK here https://rubicnetwork.com/rubic_network

Frequently Asked Questions Before Getting Onboard RUBICNETWORK

1. How much Do I NEED To Get Registered with RUBIC NETWORK?
Getting onboard RUBIC NETWORK - Extraction You need a one TIME PAYMENTS of ₦3,500 (HALFCHAIN), ₦7,000 (MONOCHAIN) AND LASTLY, THE ₦15,000 (RUBICHAIN)

2. Will I Earn or Get Paid If I Dont Have REFERRALS?
Provided you are participating in the VIRAL SHARE daily posts. You will definitely get paid without REFERRALS. No other strings attached.
RUBICNETWORK is not a reading-news platform.

3. After Registration on RUBICNETWORK? What Do I Do To Start Earning?
You can start EXTRACTING to get extraction output monthly. You also can while extracting, enjoy RUBIC/USDT Trading pair trades profits by STAKING on this PAIR and cashout anytime.

4. What Is The Minimum Earning I Can Earn Per day with RUBIC NETWORK?
You earn nothing less than ₦1500 per day depending on your Extraction Plans

5. Will It CRASH?
RUBICNETWORK will not crash because the project is already listed on coinmarketcap which can be verified here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rubic/markets/ which is currently trading on so many exchange platforms with over 33,000 holders of the RUBIC TOKEN who are exchanging and extracting the RUBIC TOKEN. As such, there would be much more than enough exchange of the RUBIC TOKEN being distributed live single on the market to ensure a continuous flow of funds to every single member. In addition, as a decentralized platform, you tend to EXTRACT, EARN and WITHDRAW OUTPUT.

6. Will I EARN Money daily?
As long as you earn every day, you can receive profit every day. It all depends on your hard work and dedication you're ready to put it to earning.

7. If I JOIN Today, Will I Get PAID?
You can absolutely get paid once you reach your earning threshold and withdraw it. RUBICNETWORK Pays once you reach your EXTRACTION threshold.

8. What is the difference between RUBICNETWORK and all these read news and comment to earn platforms?
RUBICNETWORK is a functional rubic token project which is currently trading on the world's top best-performing exchange markets to ensure to functional cash-flow stream. RUBICNETWORK is listed on coinmarketcap which is currently trading on so many exchange platforms with over 33,000 holders of the RUBIC TOKEN who are exchanging and extracting the RUBIC TOKEN. As such, there would be much more than enough exchange of the RUBIC TOKEN being distributed live single on the market to ensure a continuous flow of funds to every single member.

Learn More about RUBICNETWORK here https://rubicnetwork.com/rubic_network

(1) (Reply)

Why Underground Cooling At Gold Mines Is Important - Max Warren Barber / How To Identify A Profitable Business Opportunity No Matter How Harsh Economy Is / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.