Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai (27683 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by newbornmacho(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Useless short imp
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by SIMONEKPA7: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Why is nobody decamping to labour party

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Confirmedzombie: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fkmodhi:
PDP made you a former minister

And APC made him a Two term governor

Bloody IPOB terorists.

Always hating and commenting based on sentiment without facts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Enyimbamercedes: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Look at this mega failure of an imp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by blamingthedevil: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by fasho01(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Never say never
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by bigdammyj: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Noted.
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Adexxi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
But we should associate with Apc who put Nigeria backward Koni da fun gbogbo yin . Eyin oloriburku gbogbo
Afamed:
No sane person will associate with Pandemic Development Party and it's affiliate Labor party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by rickyrex(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Femi fani kayode said more than that. And still decamped to APC
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
PDP IS DEAD

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by skywalker240(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Somebody Mark this day down
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Oludeboy007(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Time will tell
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Why is nobody decamping to labour party
Is that the name of a party?
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Cj4charles(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Including lying cretins like Peter Obi who swore with his life that he would never leave APGA.
This one don pain Seun
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Advocate500: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
So says all decampees .
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided.

Some fools will believe El-lrufai.

Peter Obi was in APGA, then PDP and now Labour Party.

In a system with zero political ideology, anybody can switch to any where, as long as it serves his/her interest.

Bwala was in APC as recently as last month. Today he's in PDP.
Even Atiku can go back to APC tomorrow, same as Tinubu to PDP.
PDP=APC

The only party I know no serious politician will join is Labour Party.

Check all their candidates, they're all rejects of the big parties. They are not there to win election but to alter the permutations of the serious ones.

Useless party
Tinubu can never join PDP.
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Panda7(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
is party leadership? I thought it was state that brought development to it's people except u are a corrupt man who wants to run to abuja
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by spencekat(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Believe any politician in Nigeria at your own peril.
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by etrouble: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Never trust Nigeria politicians especially slimy ones like El Rufai

Fat idiotic liars like Obituary nko?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
LOL THE OLUFOFOO WILL SOON FIND HIMSELF IN PDP AS APC AND PDP WILL MERGE NEXT YEAR AS THEM LOSE NEXT YEAR
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by newnigerdelta00: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
ThrownBack:
Better stay in the party you are, among the failures that killed, maimed and destroyed many lives.

Bad mind,you are.
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Abujason: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Politicians that always eat their own vomit.
That’s how they all are. Believe them at your own peril. They are worse than dogs. They will say one thing today and tomorrow they will say they were misquoted.

Femi Fani Kayode.
Bwala
Atiku
Saraki
Dino Melaye
Babangida Aliyu
Ararume

All have this in common
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by GodsOwnMan: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
ThrownBack:
Better stay in the party you are, among the failures that killed, maimed and destroyed many lives.

cheesy cheesy cheesy eboes eh what about this murderer? cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Occurstaem(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
dre11:

Kaduna Governor Nasir El-Rufai has reacted to the possibility of joining the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

El-Rufai was reacting to claims by the spokesperson of PDP’s presidential campaign in 2023, David Bawala the former Minister of Federal Capital Territory (FCT) would soon dump the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

On his official Twitter handle, Bwala who until recently a member of the APC, said he is optimistic that El-Rufai will be in the PDP even before the 2023 elections.

He also described the Kaduna Governor as one of the finest politicians the North has ever produced.

But reacting, El-Rufai on his official Twitter page said: “Thanks @BwalaDaniel but no, thanks. Never ever, not even my corpse will be found in the vicinities of your new-found political party. I still dey laugh!!! – @elrufai”

NATION
Allahu Akbar
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by ATLIEN2027: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Including lying cretins like Peter Obi who swore with his life that he would never leave APGA.
That lying SOB Chinese clown is a fraud. Peter Obi-
tuary can lie for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Semilore24: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who need you for PDP, yeye dey smell
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by AmazingELixir: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin

El_Rufai is right.....I don't think the bandits that want to kidnap him will will release any part of him when they eventually get their hands on him.
Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by GodsOwnMan: 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
El Rufai isn't a coward like Obi who ran even before the first gunshot.

Tinubu faced 10000 times more obstacles; opposition from President + Vice + Senate President + Party Chairman, fought and beat his opponents decisively.

Yet because of zero votes loading, Obi the coward ran for his life.

It is true. Even this Akwa-Cross man confirms it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by specialmati(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
El Rufai is a man of conviction, principles and good governance. That idiotic fool thinks that Rifai is like that lying SOB Chinese man Peter Obi- tuary that has no principles or ideas besides running from one party to another.
Good appropriate response from the best Govenor in Nigeria.
grin angry grin grin grin you will soon commit suicide over Peter Obi. Wetin concerns Peter Obi over your frustration. Seems like you reason backwards when commenting on political topics

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai by Ssddff: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
A thief WANTED! Any tangible information leading to apprehension by the authorities will be rewarded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Speaks After Supreme Court Judgement (Video) / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.