Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Spaydez - The Gospel (the Album) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spaydez - The Gospel (the Album) (216 Views)

Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido / #headiesaward : Simi Looks Classy As She Won The Album Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spaydez - The Gospel (the Album) by 360ndMedia(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Imade Vanessa Igbinedion popularly known as (spaydez ) is a versatile artist but has decided to focus fully on Gospel ,She has released an album tagged 'THE GOSPEL (THE ALBUM)' that has 13 official tracks with a bonus track making it 14.This album was produced by xela productions and a special track written and inspired by her mother Revrend Barrister Mrs Mina Igbinedion (her mother ) titled Intoxicating love.Its an explosion of different sounds which are afro infused ,soulful worship and uobeat praise . Spaydez have delved into the gospel world and hopefully it will minister to different people on different levels

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM BELOW:

https://360nobsdegreess.com/spaydez-the-gospel-the-album/

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Advised Me To Use Protection Doyin Tells On How She Lost Her Virginity / Don't Dismiss Policemen, It Will Cause Damage To The Society-Actress Shan George / I Felt So Good For Spat On Police Officer Face – Buju Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.