Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) (50034 Views)

Portable Begs Police After Arrest (Video) / Kizz Daniel Released From Tanzanian Police Custody / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by kmaster007: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
If nah Nigeria dis kind arrest hppn dey for Don dey call Buhari and Tinubu diffn type of name...
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Davigor: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why took money when you are not going to perform at the show for the first place? Why travel to tanzania when you are not going to perform at the said show. As a musician with industry knowledge i believe is just a poblicity stonth.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
erniok:
See as station fine.

That was the first thing that caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by YeePeyHaa: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lets hear his own side of the story too
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by onadana: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faber:
Omo this police station set. E too neat, how I wish I follow go there, I want check whether their bail is free and whether before before detainees dey collect cell show from new arrivals grin grin

Oya compare Tanzania Police station with this. If them carry you go Naija police station, na the environment alone go make you carry your last money bail yourself begin go house

Some police station in Nigeria is also a wonder to behold.There is this Gwarinpa area command in Gwarinpa Abuja,when I entered this station I asked a "stupid" question,Is this a police station?The building and interior were exquisite,the surrounding were well pruned.If you see how dressed these policemen were....police go hungry you join.They don't look like the regular Nigerian Police.We just don't have the will and culture of orderliness.

1 Like

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by naturefellow(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
setobaba:
he got 39m ($60k) from that deal and
someone was busy shouting around here, “We artists are facing a lot”

He should pay them their damages and have his necklace tired around him, incase of another similar occurrence.
"Iamdbull on this one" undecided
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by OniyideAmplify(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
erniok:
See as station fine.
You self see am. The statement giant of Africa na scam.

We are counting on you guys to vote the right candidate next year abeg

1 Like

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Kazikazi: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Starzo:

Yep...most parts are
Only some portions of zanzibar,dar es salaam,maybe Arusha have decent surroundings.

More than 85% look like villages
Ok.
Now let's compare each area,and see who is more dirty.

Let's check your slums vs Tanzania's
Your public hospitals vs Tanzania public health facilities
Your beaches vs tanzania's
Your village's vs tanzania village's
Your public school's vs tanzania public schools
Your whatever vs Tanzania stuff

I wanna see your level of cleanliness

2 Likes

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Kazikazi: 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Truth is, smaller African countries live more dignified lives than the giant of Africa that walks with the limbs of a mosquito.
mmmh,
I think it's not all about how big or small a country is.

SA is bigger than naija
Algeria is bigger than naija
Egypt is also bigger

They all have better living standards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by erniok(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
assholemods:

Poverty don finish you, wetin fine for that station? Have you ever stepped out of Africa?
Normally, I don't reply uncouth fellows but take note nitwit, Tanzania is an African nation.

1 Like

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by erniok(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fmghewzy:

What were you expecting,that they would take him to a not so presentable station.

And allow some unruly Nigerians drag them on Twitter grin.

Thought same too but you need to visit some of the state police HQ. Na cry you go cry for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
ecolime:
See as the station clean.

Way neater than Aso Rock.

Tanzania is very neat country , only u can live in a street alone . And they have beautiful ladies

2 Likes

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
erniok:
See as station fine.

You won enter cell with am
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by erniok(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

You won enter cell with am
I no mention cell. Na station I mention.

1 Like

Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Qwi1: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good for him
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Emola12(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
erniok:
See as station fine.
so you never see d one wey fine pass dis one in Nigeria Go lekki go check one there biko
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by godwon01(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
This boy need to do small small . I learn that he has a case to answer with Nigeria police. He seized a motor belongings to his dry cleaner simply because they destroyed his cloth. He need a proper spiritual cleansing now. Somebody somewhere want to bring him down. Avoid things that involves government agency. My people use to say that government agency don't get the verdict of guilty. I say my own as a father. Egungun becareful .
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Starzo: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kazikazi:
Ok.
Now let's compare each area,and see who is more dirty.

Let's check your slums vs Tanzania's
Your public hospitals vs Tanzania public health facilities
Your beaches vs tanzania's
Your village's vs tanzania village's
Your public school's vs tanzania public schools
Your whatever vs Tanzania stuff

I wanna see your level of cleanliness

You win in beaches

Apart from that pls don't ever compare Nigeria with Tanzania in the remaining categories.

That's a grave insult.

Your urban schools and hospitals(do you even have hospitals?) are no different from the worst schools in the worst parts or rural northern nigeria.

I feel insulted having this conversation

Imagine a Tanzanian comparing themselves to Nigeria

We don suffer
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Starzo: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kazikazi:
mmmh,
I think it's not all about how big or small a country is.

SA is bigger than naija
Algeria is bigger than naija
Egypt is also bigger

They all have better living standards

How are those countries bigger than nigeria? Is it in terms of size or population?

I see the lack of good schools in Tanzania has seriously impared your level of reasoning
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by dfrost: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
You should visit some of the newly refurbished Police stations burnt down during endsars. There has been an upgrade in Lagos.

Absolutely correct on this. I know quite a few of them that has been upgraded.
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by PoliteActivist: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here. Renovated Agege and Igando stations

They try sha, but we know it's made in China. Check them out 6 months from now - leaking roof, cracking concrete, wiring, plumbing!
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by dfrost: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
princewarri1985:
What kiss daniel did was wrong, and you all can hate him, but he is very talented and he's gonna be here for a very long time giving us hit after hit

Call him out. What he did is totally unacceptable and unprofessional.

No one is disputing his musical prowess. It's not up for discussion.
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Kazikazi: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Starzo:

How are those countries bigger than nigeria? Is it in terms of size or population?

I see the lack of good schools in Tanzania has seriously impared your level of reasoning
They are Bigger is all in size, its not about populations. If we discuss populations, yes naija is more populous.

So Tanzania,DRC, SA,Egypt Algeria, Sudan,Mali,etc are way way bigger than naija. I know it pains you,but who cares anyway grin
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Kazikazi: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Starzo:

You win in beaches

Apart from that pls don't ever compare Nigeria with Tanzania in the remaining categories.

That's a grave insult.

Your urban schools and hospitals(do you even have hospitals?) are no different from the worst schools in the worst parts or rural northern nigeria.

I feel insulted having this conversation

Imagine a Tanzanian comparing themselves to Nigeria

We don suffer
bring your public facilities,stop empty talk. Bring them here let's compare
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by justjify(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Collect your money!!
See police station abeg
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by grandstar(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
I don't have a drop of pity for him. There's apparently no justifiable excuse for what he did.

If he told the audience that he had to borrow clothes in order to perform, they'll love him more and it would endear him to the organizers.

Instead, pride got the better of him and he placed his ego above others. Pride truly comes before a crash!
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Starzo: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kazikazi:
bring your public facilities,stop empty talk. Bring them here let's compare

Do you people even have schools?

Is it not tents set up by missionaries you get educated in?

I feel insulted having this discussion with a Tanzanian
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Starzo: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kazikazi:
They are Bigger is all in size, its not about populations. If we discuss populations, yes naija is more populous.

So Tanzania,DRC, SA,Egypt Algeria, Sudan,Mali,etc are way way bigger than naija. I know it pains you,but who cares anyway grin
What does land mass have to do with anything?

Sudan is the third largest in Africa but it's in complete ruins.

So again I ask, what does unused land have to do with anything?
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by princewarri1985: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
dfrost:

Call him out. What he did is totally unacceptable and unprofessional.

No one is disputing his musical prowess. It's not up for discussion.
You ar very right about that, what he did was uncalled for and totally unprofessional!
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by GoodIsGod: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
See as Tanzania Police Station Fresh
And Nigerians are calling Tanzanias POOR angry

While your Nigerian Police Station
Look like Old Testament Prison.

Bro. That station you are seeing could be their Police regional or Main headquarters. If that be the case Naija has better police buildings. You can't compare Eleiyele Police State headquarters Ibadan to this shitt .

Respect Naija when it comes to African comparison o.
We get our problems o but that country that can stand beside this country in many developments and infrastructures in Africa are few.
Re: Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) by Kazikazi: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Starzo:

Do you people even have schools?

Is it not tents set up by missionaries you get educated in?

I feel insulted having this discussion with a Tanzanian
bring your Makoko let's see it.Stop jumping around like a frog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Arrives Private Dinner In Two Statement Outfits / Yvonne Jegede Sexy In Plunging Sequin Short Dress / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Daughter, Valerie Graduates From Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.