Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,163 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? (459 Views)

BBNAIJA 2021: Things You Didn't See During The Maria And Queen Fight! / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / Titanic Movie : 20 Years Later, Share Your Favorite Scene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by DeAdvokate(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
This movie is arguably one of the most talked about especially in the 1990s. But I have never sat to watch the full movie. Is there anyone like me?

cool cool cool
Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by Chnbanc: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Yes oga na only u wey no watch that movie.
By the way where were u in 1997?

2 Likes

Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by RedChiefPriest: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nothing special about the movie,it's a movie about two ashewos.
One ashewo named rose and the other ashewo named jack and Jack died because rose no gree give am space to stay with her on the wood she was resting on when the titanic got wrecked.
You see! Nothing special.

Dj! Bring me 2 bottles of champagne and 40 kegs of palmwine
Barman! Play me "whenever I remember titanic water run away my eyes" by 2pac Shakur and Speed Darlington.

Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
DeAdvokate:
This movie is arguably one of the most talked about especially in the 1990s. But I have never sat to watch the full movie. Is there anyone like me?

cool cool cool
What is Titanic movie? Hearing the name for the first time.
Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by FatherBona: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Have you been living under a rock ?!
Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by 2special(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
The film is about one wealthy simp fighting a redpiller who later became a simp cuz he died inside water inorder to save a hole
Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by DeAdvokate(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chnbanc:
Yes oga na only u wey no watch that movie.
By the way where were u in 1997?

I was in primary 4
Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by DeAdvokate(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
What is Titanic movie? Hearing the name for the first time.

cool
Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by Chnbanc: 3:28am On Aug 09, 2022
DeAdvokate:

I was in primary 4

Heya...
I was in jss3 then.
I was a movie freak then.
And a web programmer today.
I still love movies
Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by Saviourk: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
The movie is nice.My friend sent it to me and I had to watch it
Re: Just Curious: Is It Only Me That Didn't See The Titanic Movie? by Greystone: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2022
DeAdvokate:

cool cool cool

Titanic came out in my SS2. I honestly hated the concept and the hype.
I learned that one guy in the university my elder sis was attending then went to watch it with his babe and at the end he was crying while his babe was cleaning his tears. Just irritated me.
I promised myself to never watch such an overrated movie, and I haven’t.

(1) (Reply)

Elesin Oba: The King’s Horseman Movie Review / Sheggz Gives Reasons For Leaving Bella As Whitemoney Acquire Maybach, Dorathy Re / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.