Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. (13058 Views)

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured) / ‘Black Jesus’ Cult Leader Hacked To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by r231(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hello lovely readers,

I just received this shocking letter from a young woman named Florence and I want you all to please read and comment on the issue.

Dear Nkechi,

How are you and your family? I love the way you and Nollywoodgossip readers handle people’s problems and I want you to please help me in the best way you can. This matter has been bothering me since I made this shocking discovery. This is my story…,

I was raped by a leader of a cult in 2002 while I was still in school, which resulted to pregnancy. Then I got married 3 years ago to Johnson but I didn’t tell my husband I had a daughter already while in school. As I speak to you right now, the marriage is yet to produce any child.

Few months ago, something led to some of my husband’s past; there and then, I was shocked to discover that he was the cult leader that actually raped me in school – which means he is the biological father of my daughter. Though my parents were aware of the rape but they don’t know that the man I call my husband is the biological father of my daughter.

Please Nkechi how do I go about this because I’m really going crazy and my world seems to be crumbling before my eyes!

Thank you.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Goldieluks: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
OMG shocked
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Seun(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2011
Are you a counselor or pastor? Why would she send the letter to you?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Mynd44: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
Nollywood nonsenseh this script has been treated a dozen times already
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by r231(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2011
Seun:

all of the above grin cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Brite02(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
fate can be cruel can be good cool
Forgive & forget, and have your inner peace  undecided
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by 190: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2011
Seun:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by swaggerboi2011: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
arent you suppose to be happy he was your husband at last and the father of your kid? live your life, forgive him, but wait oo, is he still a cultist? make we go arrest am!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Stgab: 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
190, me ma tire sef oh! even tony amore fr capital fm radio, "lean-on-me program" no dey acept dis kind nollywood script again oo! hisses abegi al dis copi n pest dude sef
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by tpia5: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2011
who else did he r.ape.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by 190: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2011
^he ra[i]p[/i]ed Tpia - your body don rest now abi? undecided
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by UpDates1(m): 2:38am On Aug 04, 2011
also raped Mzbrownskin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2011
swaggerboi2011:

arent you suppose to be happy he was your husband at last and the father of your kid? live your life, forgive him, but wait oo, is he still a cultist? make we go arrest am!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by deniyor: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2011
Perfect coincidence. Now you can forgive him or show him hell. As you wish.

Either ways, the lady shouldn't play all innocent. Yes she got raped and had a baby as a result of the rape. But what kind of woman marries a man and doesn't tell him she has a daughter already. That is fraud missy and a relationship / marriage based on deceit.

What the husband did was wrong. We all have our pasts but that does not excuse him. Hopefully he didn't go around raping and impregnating women. The man and woman are both evil so its a marriage made in heaven hell
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by WebSurfer(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2011
where is U̶̲̥̅̊я wife @190?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Mynd44: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2011
^^^
Is he still married?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by OlokoNla1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
what a load of hogwash! so when he violated you, he did not have a face or he was invisible abi? this dump can be full of it!
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Bukittes(f): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
d;d;d;d;d;d; THIS IS SUPER STORY, we are but pencils, d;d;d;d;
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by dforestfox: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
which kin nonsence be that, so hin rape you, ke!!, abeg rape am back now that you don marry am!
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by rose75(f): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
The foundation of the marriage was weak. How could a woman conceal a thing  like that from her husband of 3 years, even if the man's identity wasn't disclosed, that marriage would still have experienced turbulence.

The woman saying her mind became uneasy after the discovery is questionable, has she been feeling cool over her insincerity to her husband?. Since she had been playing smart at her husband's expense, it's no big deal to drink her discovery away. Why the lamentation now?.
@ oloko nla
Most of the barbaric acts take place at night, it's possible she didn't observe or she could have been traumatised to look him in the face.
Assuming we're responding to a true life story anyway.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
rape
vigina
penis
breast
ass
doggy style
Bleep
anymore,
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by deniyor: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
Oloko Nla:

what a load of hogwash! so when he violated you, he did not have a face or he was invisible abi? this dump can be full of it!

Have your ever heard of wearing masks or being blindfolded before? It is the act of one's face being covered beyond recognition or not being able to see.

I'm not saying it isn't a bogus story, or thats what happened but if you want to call it bogus based on recognition, the story is  a plausible.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
hahahaha
wtf is with all these translations of words adult like us know about and use always.
na the canine style freak me pass
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by WhyAWhy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
Oloko Nla:

If I called you stupid, I would be lying, do rapist do their acts in full convenient glare, like chose an exotic room with flood lights etc,

do you need a prophet to tell you that it's done in the dark or with masks on?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by eghost247(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
tell him forgive him and ask for his forgivenss for not telling him about the kid u both should move on
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by obowunmi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
This story cannot be true. ENuff said.
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by amblors(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
what is this "tale" doing on front page?
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Kgdavid(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
rubbish rubbish rubbish, lol this is too silly and funny, so the man that raped her was he blindfolded wen he raped her? obviously they were in the same uni so they must have recognised each other on campus for her to be able to identify him as the cult leader and obviously he picked her out as his target so he must have known her as a person besides was his face blind folded or was her own face covered with mask?? lol funny people
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by 190: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
-UpDates-:

also violated Mzbrownskin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
embarassed embarassed

WebSurfer:

where is U̶̲̥̅̊я wife @190?

She ran away!! embarassed embarassed

Mynd_44:

^^^
Is he still married?
angry angry
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
190 mr robot, highly intelligent robot, se u get wife, if u get self, u no fit get sperm!!
abi na watery sperm u get
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Andrew3(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
rose~75:

The foundation of the marriage was weak. How could a woman conceal a thing  like that from her husband of 3 years, even if the man's identity wasn't disclosed, that marriage would still have experienced turbulence.

The woman saying her mind became uneasy after the discovery is questionable, has she been feeling cool over her insincerity to her husband?. Since she had been playing smart at her husband's expense, it's no big deal to drink her discovery away. Why the lamentation now?.
@ oloko nla
Most of the barbaric acts take place at night, it's possible she didn't observe or she could have been traumatised to look him in the face.
Assuming we're responding to a true life story anyway.

what about a man concealing a thing like that from his wife for three years? is it faithfulness? angry angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School. by Gbenge77(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
r231:

Hello lovely readers,

I just received this shocking letter from a young woman named Florence and I want you all to please read and comment on the issue.

Dear Nkechi,

How are you and your family? I love the way you and Nollywoodgossip readers handle people’s problems and I want you to please help me in the best way you can. This matter has been bothering me since I made this shocking discovery. This is my story…,

I was violated by a leader of a cult in 2002 while I was still in school, which resulted to pregnancy. Then I got married 3 years ago to Johnson but I didn’t tell my husband I had a daughter already while in school. As I speak to you right now, the marriage is yet to produce any child.

Few months ago, something led to some of my husband’s past; there and then, I was shocked to discover that he was the cult leader that actually violated me in school – which means he is the biological father of my daughter. Though my parents were aware of the violation but they don’t know that the man I call my husband is the biological father of my daughter.

Please Nkechi how do I go about this because I’m really going crazy and my world seems to be crumbling before my eyes!

Thank you.
is this a fairy tale or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Ebonyi Trafficked Teenagers Rescued In Ogun / Man Arrested For Attempting To Dupe Police Commissioner In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting Four Teenage Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.