Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App (1661 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / How To Sexually Secure Your Marriage To Avoid Divorce As A Man / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Antihypocrite:
I have been married for 3 years now, I have known my wife for 5 years altogether. She was and is still the best thing that ever happened to me.

I don't know where to start from, I can't come to terms with the fact that my wife is leaving.

Guys, I think the problem started last year after some hoodlums stole my bike. That was my major source of livelihood apart from some home lessons that I used to do, but stopped due to health reasons.

It's been difficult financially and I honestly don't know what else to do.

Shortly after my bike was stolen, I got a loan from lapo and added with my little savings to enter palm oil business. I wish I had not done so as I ended up losing about 80k because the guy I worked with cheated me whole heartedly.

My wife had to get a job as a teacher in a private primary school. I told her it was just temporary as I was working to raise money for her start a poultry.

In order to clear the lapo loan, I had to do odd jobs and take loan from loan apps. My wife's little salary of 20k became the major source of feeding while I battled to clear the loan.

Sometimes I would borrow from friends to pay the loan app to be able to borrow a higher amount from the loan apps again. This was a mistake and a trap cos now I am so much indebted to these loan apps. I am even owing some friends and right now I am unable to pay back.

I have been in debt for over 8 months now to these loan apps. They have tarnished my Image to all my contacts.

I even stopped going to church because most of my church members who received messages from these loan apps did not even care to hear me out. They believed the loan apps that I am a fraudster on the run.

My wife started feeling ashamed of me. She stopped associating with me in public spaces. I know she has tried. Nobody deserves to pass through what she is passing through.

This afternoon when she came back from work, she told me that she would be going back to her parents house

She said that it is best she goes back to her people until I am able to sort my self out.

Guys I have tried to be strong for so long. Right now I don't think I can hold on anymore. I have always believed that things would turn out well, but right now I am in a low place. I don't know how long I can hold on again.

Last month I tried to even get a security job that pays 25k monthly. But I feel so discouraged to do the job. How long will I work to clear a loan of 320k that keeps adding interest daily.

Thoughts of suicide have been crossing my mind today. I really need help

What can I do? I don't even have the energy to pray. Has anyone ever been in my shoes? If yes how did you come out?

Hi guy, I can feel your situation. So sorry for such a situation you have found yourself. It's called "midlife crisis". It has cut many youth off their dreams prematurely where there's no help or way out, but be of good cheers, you will eventually overcome.

This might be a godsent message to you. If you are presently working hard to pay your loan but your wife is threatening divorce, there are things you can still do.

Nothing comes free, with just N20,000 N5,000, you can save yourself from all the embarrassment pending the time you repay your loan by pleading a bargain with the loan outfit you are presently owing.

You can try it out or call it scam, either ways, you're the one who wears the shoes and knows exactly where it pinches. Give this alternative a trial and you will have peace of mind to repay your loan, provided you are going to be committed to your repayment plan agreed to.

If it's like what you may want to do, the cost is N5,000 for you. That's just the way I could help, the office charges N20,000 to broker truce between the debtors and the loan outfits if it's below N100,000.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
ITIQ:

Hi guy, I can feel your situation. So sorry for such a situation you have found yourself. It's called midlife crisis, you will eventually overcome.

This might be a godsent message to you. If you are presently working hard to pay your loan but your wife is threatening divorce, there are things you can still do.

Nothing comes free, with just N20,000 N5,000, you can save yourself from all the embarrassment pending the time you repay your loan by pleading a bargain with the loan outfit you are presently owing.

You can try it out or call it scam, either ways, you're the one who wears the shoes and knows exactly where it pinches. Give this alternative a trial and you will have peace of mind to repay your loan, provided you are going to be committed to your repayment plan agreed to.

If it's like what you may want to do, the cost is N5,000 for you. That's just the way I could help, the office charges N20,000 to broker truce between the debtors and the loan outfits if it's below N100,000.
Why did you not tell him on the thread he created? You still want to dupe upon his condition....
pity the guy small nah...

7 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
Why did you not tell him on the thread he created? You still want to dupe upon his condition....
pity the guy small nah...

One thing that's always wrong with you people is that everyone wants to dupe everyone. You can become the stumbling block to the help that others desperately need sowing fear when you don't have a way you can help than pity, having this experience can make him be of help to others in similar situation.

I think people who think a person wants to dupe the other person is speaking from their innate nature, I wonder how someone can just conclude on another person they never met and know that such is criminal. How on Earth is rendering service at a cost makes me dupe the fellow?
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
ITIQ:

One thing that's always wrong with you people is that everyone wants to dupe everyone. You can become the stumbling block to the help that others desperately need sowing fear when you don't have a way you can help than pity, having this experience can make him be of help to others in similar situation.

I think people who think a person wants to dupe the other person is speaking from their innate nature, I wonder how someone can just conclude on another person they never met and know that such is criminal. How on Earth is rendering service at a cost makes me dupe the fellow?
Hey shush it.....if you truly is transparent, go to the thread he created and render the help to him ... so you will use the 5000 to beg more than 40 loan apps he is owing, for them to forfeit the money?? Did you even think it through?

6 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chidi2022:
Hey shush it.....if you truly is transparent, go to the thread he created and render the help to him ... so you will use the 5000 to beg more than 40 loan apps he is owing, for them to forfeit the money?? Did you even think it through?

He owes 40 loan apps?

I fainted.

That's impossible.

Yet if that's the case, it's not the end of the world. He's owing as much as he can repay as long as there's life.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
ITIQ:

He owes 40 loan apps?

I fainted.

That's impossible.

Yet if that's the case, it's not the end of the world. He's owing as much as he can repay as long as there's life.
if he has that 5000 that you are in dire need of, he would pay the smallest loan first.....

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
if he has that 5000 that you are in dire need of, he would pay the smallest loan first.....

Sure, you see life from this angle and I better not blame you, you must catch a thief. Yes I asked for this, you can offer him something better to solve the problem.

If you are not missing something, it should have been clear to you that it's stupid to want to scam someone bankrupt of all people. I've offered my service to help the best way I could.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

Sure, you see life from this angle and I better not blame you, you must catch a thief. Yes I asked for this, you can offer him something better to solve the problem.
i don't have anything to offer, that is why i kept shut....atleast i am better off keeping shut than trying to collect the little he has remaining...If you need help of 5000...come out plain, one person will be touched to help... Don't go that way...

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
i don't have anything to offer, that is why i kept shut....atleast i am better off keeping shut than trying to collect the little he has remaining...If you need help of 5000...come out plain, one person will be touched to help... Don't go that way...

Stop crying more than the berieved, he never told you he got amputated.

He claimed to be in debt not that he's become economically worthless person please.

Bye.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

If you are not missing something, it should have been clear to you that it's stupid to want to scam someone bankrupt of all people. I've offered my service to help the best way I could.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
You never start... You go still cry blood...May that your scamming hands be amputated since you mentioned it... Idiot... cheap petty thief...

This just exposed you as the alternative monicker of the original poster of the story copied and pasted here.

You are acting a script deceiving people with the main account and using this alternative to whip up sympathy, my kind of help will negate the purpose of your claim with the original account hence your outburst of angst.

By the very nickname of the op, it's reverse psychology you are playing on people, when they see the name, it arrests their thinking and weaken their ability to verify the story further.

Now here's the challenge for you:

I'm a scam for asking the fellow money isn't it?

Put the screenshot of the evidence of indebtedness that convince you that the fellow you are protecting this much had the problem he claimed to have, if not, let your unprovoked curse befall you.

Sorry that I've spoiled market for you, I took the story as true until your innate tendencies revealed itself.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Toktee(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
You never start... You go still cry blood...May that your scamming hands be amputated since you mentioned it... Idiot... cheap petty thief...
wait o,what made you think the guy is a scammer?
Did you transact business with him in the past?

If No then you are just looking for trouble.

I think the sane thing d is the ask how he intends to help the guy and not name calling.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Toktee:

I think the sane thing d is the ask how he intends to help the guy and not name calling.

Thanks pal. Let him provide evidence to establish the fact that the "victim" he's protecting is not a scammer.

At least there's no evidence I could do what I claimed, which makes me a scammer. Now let's have the screenshot of the apps that the guy is indebted to, which validate his claim.

Then the screenshot will further proof that I have committed a critical crime promising to help someone whose case is beyond available help.

Without this, then this guy runs both accounts.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

This just exposed you as the alternative monicker of the original poster of the story copied and pasted here.

You are acting a script deceiving people with the main account and using this alternative to whip up sympathy, my kind of help will negate the purpose of your claim with the original account hence your outburst of angst.

By the very nickname of the op, it's reverse psychology you are playing on people, when they see the name, it arrests their thinking and weaken their ability to verify the story further.

Now here's the challenge for you:

I'm a scam for asking the fellow money isn't it?

Put the screenshot of the evidence of indebtedness that convince you that the fellow you are protecting this much had the problem he claimed to have, if not, let your unprovoked curse befall you.

Sorry that I've spoiled market for you, I took the story as true until your innate tendencies revealed itself.
Idiot.... You have scam sense but you don't have normal sense.... Did you see my comment on the thread the guy opened? i am only asking you why you don't want to help him on the thread he created, but you went and created another thread quoting only him and you have been crying since then.....pele ooo. the lord will heal you.....local thief.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Toktee:

From 2010 till date that i have known you, i know you don't have sense... and i do not expect you to grow one now...... go and sleep dear.....
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

Thanks pal. Let him provide evidence to establish the fact that the "victim" he's protecting is not a scammer.

At least there's no evidence I could do what I claimed, which makes me a scammer. Now let's have the screenshot of the apps that the guy is indebted to, which validate his claim.

Then the screenshot will further proof that I have committed a critical crime promising to help someone whose case is beyond available help.

POC---- i am a female.... i am the same person as bksoul....i only deactivated.....
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by shortIGBOman: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

You look suspicious. Why you go create another thread just to advise the op, why didn't you mention him on the original thread and state this same advise to him?

Your action is questionable.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You look suspicious. Why you go create another thread just to advise the op, why didn't you mention him on the original thread and state this same advise to him?

God in heaven will continue to bless you everyday of your life...... This was the only thing i asked him and he has been crying since like as if i collected his last supper from him.... ikegwuru.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:

POC---- i am a female.... i am the same person as bksoul....i only deactivated.....

How's that of any value?
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

How's that of any value?
The value is tantamount to the 5000 you are scheming for.... You get now....Ewu.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

How has having to quote the guy a crime? I have a unique solution and isolated the post because I can solve the problem.

Please how is charging this man N5,000 equivalent of desperation to scam? If it's a scam and you are convinced it is, how did you get convinced the op has the problem he claimed to have?

Little brains witch-hunt and find it difficult to isolate the issue but muddle everything up to have mob action that wins an argument. Don't try to win an argument, establish facts.

God has given us the thinking faculty to solve problems.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
God in heaven will continue to bless you everyday of your life...... This was the only thing i asked him and he has been crying since like as if i collected his last supper from him.... ikegwuru.

Chidi2022:
The value is tantamount to the 5000 you are scheming for.... You get now....Ewu.

And you are a woman?
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

How has having to quote the guy a crime? I have a unique solution and isolated the post because I can solve the problem.

Please how is charging this man N5,000 equivalent of desperation to scam? If it's a scam and you are convinced it is, how did you get convinced the op has the problem he claimed to have?

Little brains witch-hunt and find it difficult to isolate the issue but muddle everything up to have mob action that wins an argument. Don't try to win an argument, establish facts.

LMAO.... You go explain tire.....
Sorry to ask... is the 5000 for only one loap app or for the up to 40 loan apps he is owing.....
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

And you are a woman?
No....i be sheman....

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
LMAO.... You go explain tire.....
Sorry to ask... is the 5000 for only one loap app or for the up to 40 loan apps he is owing.....

Validate the claim that this man is owing 40 loan apps.

You can see that we are back at the point I made that you are an alternative account.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

Validate the claim that this man is owing 40 loan app.
Validate the claims that Op paying you 5000 will make loan apps in Nigeria to write off 320000naira loan..... Origin dey hungry you .... LMAO....o pa la gi....
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by ITIQ: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
Validate the claims that Op paying you 5000 will make loan apps in Nigeria to write off 320000naira loan..... Origin dey hungry you .... LMAO....o pa la gi....

You are an alternative account. You are fighting to save your face.
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by shortIGBOman: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

You have a unique solution to solve his problem and you couldn't State it on the original thread. Rather, you open another thread to state your dubious solution? SCAM is boldly written all over your actions.

Since you want to provide your dubious services to the op for mere 5k, shows how desperate you are at whatever plans you have. Someone who is broke and needed help, you still want to use a dubious means to collect 5k from him.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

You are an alternative account.
ok....while you are a local scammer....shey you see i did not argue with you....so don't argue too...petty thief.... Your mates dey run international, you still dey NL dey find 5k..... you go tey....
Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by shortIGBOman: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
ITIQ:

You are an alternative account. You are fighting to save your face.

E pain you say the lady blow your dubious plans to SCAM the op grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App by Chidi2022: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You have a unique solution to solve his problem and you couldn't State it on the original thread. Rather, you open another thread to state your dubious solution? SCAM is boldly written all over your actions.

Since you want to provide your dubious services to the op for mere 5k, shows how desperate you are at whatever plans you have. Someone who is broke and needed help, you still want to use a dubious means to collect 5k from him.
leave him,, he thinks he can easily fix every one into his smelling armpit... i will keep replying him, so this his scam will trend... and others will see it and give him that which he deserves....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Biography Of Acting Access Bank CEO Bolaji Agbede: Career, Age, Husband / Why Do People Send Their Aged Parents To "old Peoples Home"? Will You? / How Many Parents Are Guilty Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.