Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts (30433 Views)

Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election / Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Startrap: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
You sound like otoge and emi lokan.
kingamaa:
This is an old video.

Events here happened around the 2019 elections during the era of otoge.

Having said that APC is not as strong and united as they were in 2019 but the opposition is also weaker. APC should win the next guber election in Kwara state.

Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Fearyourcreator: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
pacesetting:
The guy is right. You are the one who needs to stop folding your arms.
My prayers is Obi becomes president ... You all will still come online as Usual
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Oziens: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm ObiDatti. You should too. Referred god mentioned is god of your stomach, characterise with selfishness, greed, "emo lo kan" no vision. The list is endless.....

apache22b:
More reason why we need Tinubu because he's the only man who can restore peace and trust and i see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Laggafin: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
apc will kwara State presidential and governorship election with 60% margin. If e sure for u make we bet 100k.im in ilorin,I was born here
Oya na
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by usagee36: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu might not see 2023. I see him having a massive stroke. Alot of spirits are angry.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by kingamaa(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Startrap:
You sound like otoge and emi lokan.

Is that so?

How does otoge and emi lokan sound? Just curious
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by stormborn28(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
kingamaa:
This is an old video.

Events here happened around the 2019 elections during the era of otoge.

Having said that APC is not as strong and united as they were in 2019 but the opposition is also weaker. APC should win the next guber election in Kwara state.

Don't worry ,you will soon wake up from your sleep
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by pacesetting: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
If he doesn't do well, we will vote him out.
Fearyourcreator:

My prayers is Obi becomes president ... You all will still come online as Usual
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Fearyourcreator: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
pacesetting:
If he doesn't do well, we will vote him out.
Voting them out be the new trend... Lolzzzx....
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Eriokanmi: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oto gęęę gone wrong grin

We know say all na scam...to enthrone Tinubu's stooge in kwara grin.

In saraki's voice....oju yin a jaa.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by DSS1335: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
More reason why we need Tinubu because he's the only man who can restore peace and trust and i see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough
Affliction that every sensible Nigerians are praying against Is what you want for you and your family, then so shall it be
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Eriokanmi: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cantonese:

Na emi lo kan dey around!
grin

E no go weeerk
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Eriokanmi: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

I urge you implore your family members instead oo, so you can give the emi lokan crooner some consolation votes next year. We don port to obi side bayii. O ti late, sorry
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by ruthmadaki90: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
wetin happen to Oto'ge' ?
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by lyday60(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am in Ilorin and an Emirates, this video is recorded in 2018 when the man was campaigning. All this is a lie.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by pacesetting: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yeah....that's how democracy works.
Fearyourcreator:

Voting them out be the new trend... Lolzzzx....
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by effort1: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

I'm certain you feel stupid writing this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Secondly: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
The man looks like a retired Yahoo gee.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by noisy45(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

I'm shocked you type still exist. On what scorecard should I vote APC. grin
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by noisy45(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Komu1048:

The best way to solve security is to vote Tinubu 2023.
Nigerians must not do mistake of voting Obi, his victory is a win for Ipob. They will extend their madness to every part of Nigeria. U don't need to be told their is no part of Nigeria that there no Igbo man. It will be so easy for them to kill millions of Nigerian. Esp the SS n SW becox u can't even identify them unlike how we easily identify a Fulani.

Most Ipob can speak local diet of where they base, they can dress and disguise without being recognized.

Use NE as a case study, during Jonathan time. They were killing in their region but couldn't reach out to other region the president is not their kinsmen. Immediately Buhari enter we all bleed for it.

Now ipob is more deadlier than Fulani, they are educated, more strategic, more financing knows cronies n creeks. And they hate Nigerians more.

Now u want to add federal power to everything they had. I am very sure port Harcourt, Benin n Lagos will be their most hit destination.

The only answer is to vote Tinubu, he is a detribalise man. As governor he employed so much igbos and hausa into Lagos employment scheme. Go to Alausa and verify, they are now in level 14 n 15. There is no area of Lagos employment you won't find every Nigerian ably represented n he is not secretly financing any terror group. Don't dare vote Atiku, he is the number one financier of Boko Haram, he is their patron.

If I knack you 2 by 2 for head
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Minjim: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
anonimi:

If you are outside the country, are all your relatives also outside the country

At least you won't be directly affected
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by 43Ronin: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Otoge
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by OutOnBail(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Komu1048:

The best way to solve security is to vote Tinubu 2023.
Nigerians must not do mistake of voting Obi, his victory is a win for Ipob. They will extend their madness to every part of Nigeria. U don't need to be told their is no part of Nigeria that there no Igbo man. It will be so easy for them to kill millions of Nigerian. Esp the SS n SW becox u can't even identify them unlike how we easily identify a Fulani.

Most Ipob can speak local diet of where they base, they can dress and disguise without being recognized.

Use NE as a case study, during Jonathan time. They were killing in their region but couldn't reach out to other region the president is not their kinsmen. Immediately Buhari enter we all bleed for it.

Now ipob is more deadlier than Fulani, they are educated, more strategic, more financing knows cronies n creeks. And they hate Nigerians more.

Now u want to add federal power to everything they had. I am very sure port Harcourt, Benin n Lagos will be their most hit destination.

The only answer is to vote Tinubu, he is a detribalise man. As governor he employed so much igbos and hausa into Lagos employment scheme. Go to Alausa and verify, they are now in level 14 n 15. There is no area of Lagos employment you won't find every Nigerian ably represented n he is not secretly financing any terror group. Don't dare vote Atiku, he is the number one financier of Boko Haram, he is their patron.

Local wetin? cheesy grin

Tinubu brought in buhari, buhari messed up everything so I am yet to see any sense in voting another failure. Mind you, your ethnic card won't work. If you like call Obi Al-queda, we go vote am
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Elbethel1: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
I salute their courage even they were part of those who brought us here.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by zionstaar75: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Laggafin:
Oya na
send me a mail let's exchange phone numbers by December we'll drop d money with a lawyer. Winner takes all
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by DTaj: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Please stop misleading us here and stop spreading fake news! This video was recorded in December 2018 during the annual Ilorin Emirate Descendants Progressive Union (IEDPU) Conference, well before 2019 elections! There was a shouting match between supporters of APC (candidate AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq) and PDP (incumbent Governor AbdulFattah Ahmed). Haba!

Just yesterday, some people falsely used the same video and claimed that the Governor was booed at an event held at Kwara Poly, yesterday, August 8, 2022!

Same video and picture, yet, many fake interpretations!

MANY PEOPLE LIKE FAKE NEWS THAN THEIR LIVES!!!
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by DTaj: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetonugbu:
No more otoge?.

It's fake news! This happened in December 2018, during the Annual Conference of Ilorin Emirate Descendants Progressive Union (IEDPU), when APC and PDP supporters clashed.

Fake news has now gone haywire in Nigeria! Come on...
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Baaluku(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
You people should stop misleading the public. I'm resident in ilorin and None of such stories ever happened this week or year.
The governor hasn't performed excellently well,but kwara people prefer him to the saraki dynasty/PDP folks.
The different is clear abeg. People eye don open.
Come to kwara and ask.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Baaluku(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Saraki (PDP) is taking back Kwara state...Quote me anywhere .
The current governor will not win up to 7 local Governments in the Governorship election in 2023

Go and take it back now!!! Some of you are not even in kwara, you would just be splitting nonsense online.
Re: Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts by Fearyourcreator: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
pacesetting:
Yeah....that's how democracy works.
Okay!
Happy voting them out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Go To Court, INEC Tells Critics Over Buhari’s Non-submission Of Credentials / Nigeria Is Currently Facing Crisis — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.