Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos (1701 Views)

Farming Simulator 2014 For Pc / Farming Simulator 2013 Pc Game 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by YusufS2: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
I am Yusuf, ive been looking for flight simulator x in lagos. i went to computer village but no one has the original one and the pirated (burned) one doesnt work, any ideas where i can get the original?

Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
try any torrents site, you will get it there
Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by jude33084(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
I have met my guys here! shocked

I thought I was the only flight sim enthusiast in Lagos?! shocked

Pls where did you get the pirated one in computer village?

I need it at least for a start smiley

Pls reply or email me: informik@yahoo.com wink
Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have the confirmed working one. Even with addons installed in my HDD. All I need to do for you is to copy its contents into your HDD... And walla.... Your flying confirmed. Am a pro flight geek. Contact me on 08092783752. Calls only. And with a little token.... Cos nothing is free even in Freetown....

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
enitan2002:
try any torrents site, you will get it there
. Yea you can get it there too....but are you ready for over 16gig of download?
Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by jude33084(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2016
igwemoagbo:
I have the confirmed working one. Even with addons installed in my HDD. All I need to do for you is to copy its contents into your HDD... And walla.... Your flying confirmed. Am a pro flight geek. Contact me on 08092783752. Calls only. And with a little token.... Cos nothing is free even in Freetown....

The game gives me joy and peace. wink
Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by nigmarelli(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
jude33084:

The game gives me joy and peace. wink

Greetings Mr Jude,i didnt here from you again!Well i found two copies of the game(a direct download and torrent rare copies cos i found just one copy each only 8 and 11g respectively)but it seems you've found it elsewhere.Should i remove them from my download lists?
Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by jude33084(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
nigmarelli:

Greetings Mr Jude,i didnt here from you again!Well i found two copies of the game(a direct download and torrent rare copies cos i found just one copy each only 8 and 11g respectively)but it seems you've found it elsewhere.Should i remove them from my download lists?

My bros I bam oh! Greetings to you too. smiley

One good guy has promised to deliver it to me hence the silence. I think we should develop this topic to the fullest wink

More enthusiast will show up.
Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by jude33084(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by DEONSKYE01: 4:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Hi folks i gat Fsx Steam edition, just installed it on my PC with product key, it was shipped from USA, its just $29.00, at Ibeju lekki lagos state, contact me if interested 07014301363
Re: Where To Get Original Flight Simulator X In Lagos by docwalt: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys, just found out this thread exist and to top it all...... We have the original flight simulator x available.... And also the gold edition.... My office is at Ikeja..... So if you're up for it, contact me on 07067434684

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Ps4/ps3/xbox/wii Game Cd In Port Harcourt / Fairly Used Ps3 Games For Sell / Ps3 Cds,softcopy Cds N External Hdd With Ps3 Games For Sale And Ps3 Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.