Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

A Job For You (web Developers) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Job For You (web Developers) (985 Views)

The Need To Be Using Custom Designs For You Web Design Projects / Do You Want To Become A Webdeveloper And Own You Web Company / Can You Web Hosting Service Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Job For You (web Developers) by Doncontra(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2007
A student association needs to put up a website which will serve as a channel for its entire student with a population of about 750students to discuss issues and do some other stuffs,

The Content:
Gallery page where pictures can be viewed
A page for downloads of some software
A page for downloads of articles in PDF formats
A Page for chatting facilities
A Page for discussion (A forum kind of stuff)
A page for the lecturers and the executives of the association

If you are up to the task please. send your quotation to nesa_hebron@yahoo.ca on or before September 1st 2007,
With your
Contact address, phone number
How you intend to help manage the site
The fee on all the stuffs (building, hosting, ) with basic consideration on a low budget,

NB: nesa_hebron@yahoo.ca
Re: A Job For You (web Developers) by BigTimCruz: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2007
I'm really interested in your offer, and everything you want done is quite possible, Expect a quote within 24hrs.
Re: A Job For You (web Developers) by mikkytrio(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2007
well am game!
Re: A Job For You (web Developers) by bindex(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2007
am game too
Re: A Job For You (web Developers) by geevader(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
Good Day,
I will be delighted to udertake such a job for u, I am into web application and multimedia development using Flash.I'll forward details shortly.
Re: A Job For You (web Developers) by francis78(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2007
I wil deliver good job on this task, i wil send my qoutation for this Job and all the neccessary information you need.
Re: A Job For You (web Developers) by mikkytrio(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2007
well am game just holla at mikkytrionze@yahoo.com or 08028856171 for your quotation.
Re: A Job For You (web Developers) by fransois2(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2007
Hi, we can help you with your website. Please follow the link below for detail about our pricing.
We offer cheap and world class service for our clients. Thanks
Re: A Job For You (web Developers) by almoh(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2007
Visit My site at http://www.digitalmoh.com and let the site do the talking. Will send quotation.

(1) (Reply)

Vanguard Online's Cool Feature (imho) / Webmasters, Pls I Need Facebook Clone: / How Do I Add Forum To My Website: Am Using Registeram.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.