Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (74853 Views)

It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Insectkiller: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Accept Jesus and be saved..

Jesus is coming soon

He forgives and cleanses from sin.. Just confess!

Renounce your fraternity... Eternity is real

Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Eniitankorede: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
NovusHomo:

Tinubu is a politician. Politicians are fair game in every society. That is one of the reasons why some mothers and fathers refuse to be politicians. Like Lamidi Adedibu noted, if folks don't want to be told who slept with their mother, they should stay away from politics.

If you mock anyone for their illness, you may also be afflicted with the same illness.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by NovusHomo(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

If you mock anyone for their illness, you may also be afflicted with the same illness.

What is Tinubu's illness? He has not told us; his doctors have not told us either. So..?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Eniitankorede: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2022
NovusHomo:

What is Tinubu's sickness? He has not told us; his doctors have not told us either. So..?

I don’t care whatever illness. If you mock anyone for their illness, I pray you get it too.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by NovusHomo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I don’t care whatever illness. If you mock anyone for their illness, I pray you get it too.

Of course you don't care. All I know is that Tinubu himself has not said anything about any illness, and neither have his doctors, one of which you are not. You are too emotional. All this nonsense about an imaginary illness.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Dynmyt: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Komu1048:

The best way to solve security is to vote Tinubu 2023.
Nigerians must not do mistake of voting Obi, his victory is a win for Ipob. They will extend their madness to every part of Nigeria. U don't need to be told their is no part of Nigeria that there no Igbo man. It will be so easy for them to kill millions of Nigerian. Esp the SS n SW becox u can't even identify them unlike how we easily identify a Fulani.

Most Ipob can speak local diet of where they base, they can dress and disguise without being recognized.

Use NE as a case study, during Jonathan time. They were killing in their region but couldn't reach out to other region the president is not their kinsmen. Immediately Buhari enter we all bleed for it.

Now ipob is more deadlier than Fulani, they are educated, more strategic, more financing knows cronies n creeks. And they hate Nigerians more.

Now u want to add federal power to everything they had. I am very sure port Harcourt, Benin n Lagos will be their most hit destination.

The only answer is to vote Tinubu, he is a detribalise man. As governor he employed so much igbos and hausa into Lagos employment scheme. Go to Alausa and verify, they are now in level 14 n 15. There is no area of Lagos employment you won't find every Nigerian ably represented n he is not secretly financing any terror group. Don't dare vote Atiku, he is the number one financier of Boko Haram, he is their patron.
Even if you want to show your shallowness to the world..pity us by typing good construct of the english language. This is not a garage.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Dynmyt: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
But na baba fess cause this fight na... Why e go say say peter obi go labour in vain... Now dem don cast him own he dey vex.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Komu1048(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dynmyt:

Even if you want to show your shallowness to the world..pity us by typing good construct of the english language. This is not a garage.

This is a social forum n I can type the way I want. If I like I can even type in my local diet.

But here you are Mr DEEP, you can only manage to type few incoherent lines. Using garage when u meant car park.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Dynmyt: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Komu1048:

We have to grow past tribe and religion. They are mere sentiment that haven't benefited anybody today except those propagating it.

When Tinubu was Lagos governor he employed Igbos, Yoruba, Hausa and even other minority tribe into Lagos employment scheme. Today those individuals are in level 14,15 now.

Go to the heart of Lagos and see how people are prospering, they don't use tribe or religion there.

It's the dream of Tinubu to rescue Nigeria from the hand of cankerworm.... Reason he said he is next. He is tired of seeing them push the country down the mud.

We must get it right, we must vote no other person but Tinubu 2023. We must rise above our differences and ensure we give it to a tested and trusted hand
"we have grown past religiin and tribe" but u just bashed igbos in your post. Weldone sir how is the family?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Dynmyt: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Komu1048:

This is a social forum n I can type the way I want. If I like I can even type in my local diet.

But here you are Mr DEEP, you can only manage to type few incoherent lines. Using garage when u meant car park.
I put it to u easily, because ur likes know motor parks as garage... Oops did i step on a nerve
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Komu1048(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dynmyt:

"we have grown past religiin and tribe" but u just bashed igbos in your post. Weldone sir how is the family?

Please point to where I bashed igbos
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Dynmyt: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
jrusky:

You see your life. You are a miserable nonentity a filly padded slowpoke who lack basic understanding of humanity.

If you like let your fuc-king motherfucker abusive, foul mouthed, tribal bigots followers click 600 Likes to your moronic statement bro Obi will never rule Nigeria.

Mind you I'm pdp and nothing connect me with Tinubu you motherfuckers disgust me with passion hating and insulting everyone because of one bastard called obi who is a creepy their bloody separatist sympathiser son of bitch.

F u c k to hell bro.
Drink water you will be fine....
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Komu1048(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dynmyt:

I put it to u easily, because ur likes know motor parks as garage... Oops did i step on a nerve

That's someone that is here to correct me.
Anyway, u are a mere distraction. Taking Nigerians to it's promise land is the key.

Where creativity, hard work, resourcefulness, diligence and honesty is rated ahead of ability to speak a foreign language.

Tinubu please come and rule us in 2023
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Dynmyt: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
Komu1048:

Coz many wrongly see Obi as the messiah that will solve everything wrong in Nigeria. But it's a daydream rather he will empower ipob n ESN to take their madness to another part of the country.

He hasn't performed well when given power to be trusted to solve Nigerians Numerous challenges

Atiku is just a buhari promax who is always running around to fulfil their jihad mission. He have nothing to show as a vp.

But we have a candidate that represents all Nigerian yarn for.
He is a visionary leader, a detribalized man.
His projects are the envy of many state n he coming to make Nigeria the envy of many nation. He wants to take us from the pity state to envy state. He has done it before, he will do it better now.

We must rise above what is separating us as a nation and vote competence. Vote Tinubu 2023
Detribalised, but canvassing muslim/muslim ticket. Are we an islamic nation?
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Dynmyt: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Komu1048:

That's someone that is here to correct me.
Anyway, u are a mere distraction. Taking Nigerians to it's promise land is the key.

Where creativity, hard work, resourcefulness, diligence and honesty is rated ahead of ability to speak a foreign language.

Tinubu please come and rule us in 2023
Alot of people made really progressive comments before you stepped in with a very poor grammatical construct laced with propaganda just to push for your fave.yeah, We get the struggle,maggi and pepper don cost for market. So you are just a distraction just like your types on here. Yes, he will rule in your village dquare meetings.
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Komu1048(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dynmyt:

Detribalised, but canvassing muslim/muslim ticket. Are we an islamic nation?

Oga stop quoting me, I didn't collect anything from u na
Re: Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video by Komu1048(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dynmyt:

Alot of people made really progressive comments before you stepped in with a very poor grammatical construct laced with propaganda just to push for your fave.yeah, We get the struggle,maggi and pepper don cost for market. So you are just a distraction just like your types on here. Yes, he will rule in your village dquare meetings.

Look at our first-class graduate in English Language schooled by a painter.

If people are talking about good construction of English, you should stay miles away.
Please stop quoting me, you should join the tradesmen community. You shouldn't be found near classroom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Save My Life: Sonia Ekweremadu Appeals For Kidney Donation / Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.