Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Wholesale Italian Design Makrom Shirts - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Wholesale Italian Design Makrom Shirts (4454 Views)

We Sell Italian Blazers And Suits Make Your Order 07036285590.\ 08028012085. / Italian Leather Male And Female Shoes And Handbags At The Best Prices / BUY YOUR T.M Lewin & ITALIAN SHIRTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Italian Design Makrom Shirts by ITHANKGOD: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
Please see sample pictures. Note that these are old designs as well. I am not able to upload the new models as the file are too large. Please feel free to send me emails to request Makrom latest Italian designs. I am able to supply to you on wholesale. Anywhere in Nigeria is reachable. Wholesale Prices from 5K5 on shirts. Once again please note that the pics are old designs. If you are interested please drop me an email and i will forward the new designs to your mail box as they are too large to put on here.

The more u buy the less you spend. I also do gabriel moon crested blazers. Suits from Gabriel Moon and 100% Silk ties that come with Cufflinks and pocket square for only £10 for one.

You can reach me on jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk

If you have Blackberry Pin please email it to me together with your request and i will add you on my BB.

Thank you to those that are actually serious buyers that have been patronizing me.

I asked God to keep me away from my enemies and then i realised i started losing my friends.

nothing like buying and selling and a little risk sometimes comes with huge benefits. it could be the opposite but God guide us.

Re: Wholesale Italian Design Makrom Shirts by ITHANKGOD: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
Thanks to those that have shown their interests and those that have ordered. For those that have requested pls note that you do not pay anyone until you have seen your goods and confirm they are right and complete to prevent any problems.

Thank you.

contact me at jozzysmith@hotmail.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Good Fashion Designers/ Tailors In Port Harcourt / Affordable Ladies Clothes,shoes And Classy Handbag! / Wearing Different Styles Of Clothes In Different Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.