Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

UI - 74years With No Improvement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI - 74years With No Improvement (950 Views)

What You Won't Be Taught In Tertiary Institution.Undergraduate & PG Improvement / 10 Self Improvement Questions You Should Ask To Yourself / This A Website For You If You Need Improvement In Your Academic Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI - 74years With No Improvement by ForumNL(m): 1:43am On Aug 09, 2022
I really think University of Ibadan needs to increase her admission quota, the school is 74 years old and struggling to admit 4000 students meanwhile schools like UNILAG, ABU, UNILORIN, UNN etc admit 10,000 with ease

I know some will come up with postgraduate school stuff, you will be surprised to know that these schools still have large admission quota for postgraduate studies than UI (UI quota for postgraduate is 6000)

Don't bother to underscore "quality and not quantity" shit, it will be so unwise to conclude that UNILAG, ABU, UNN, UNILORIN don't produce intellectuals

The schools with more quota simply means they have more facilities and capacity...

1 Like

Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by Chnbanc: 3:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Never expect much from
Brown roof republic

2 Likes

Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by tayewomi(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2022
You had a point,but it's never all true.The present 100L UI was the highest admitted set so far,UI only admit the best brains.Ui can actually admit more than 4k,out of 16k aspirants who sat for the Post Utme,only 9k met pass mark of 50 upward,3k actually met the cut off mark.In 2016 UI admitted almost 5k students,after first semester exam,almost 1k plus were withdraw over poor performance,so that's it..In addition PG students pay more than UG students,UI had once wanted to convert the school to PG college,it's the FG that stopped the motion..So that's it

1 Like

Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by Obakoolex(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:
Never expect much from
Brown roof republic
You don't just jump around every thread, this is for intellectuals not for bigot illiterates like you sorry

5 Likes

Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by Chnbanc: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Obakoolex:

You don't just jump around every thread, this is for intellectuals not for bigot illiterates like you sorry
Must you mention
And let me know that you also a bigot illiterate just like me?
Well we r both
Same same
Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by lereinter(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
They have use distant learning to supplement it
Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by ForumNL(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:
Never expect much from
Brown roof republic

Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by Chnbanc: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
ForumNL:

Common sense is not common
Truely...
If it was common,
You for no mention me.
Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by ForumNL(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

Truely...
If it was common,
You for no mention me.

Yeye dey smell, mumu IPOB
Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by Chnbanc: 3:48am On Aug 10, 2022
ForumNL:

Yeye dey smell, mumu IPOB
U can now see vividly
That u lack common sense.
Sorry bro.
Just like you said:
Common sense is not common.
Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by ForumNL(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

U can now see vividly
That u lack common sense.
Sorry bro.
Just like you said:
Common sense is not common.

Look at this Chibuzor, I don't have your time
Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by Chnbanc: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
ForumNL:

Look at this Chibuzor, I don't have your time
na chibuzor dey friend ur junior sister?
Baba.
If u no get my time, u for no mention me.
Awon werey!!
Re: UI - 74years With No Improvement by christejames(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2022
If UI is saying it's because of the best brains that they are admitting few students then I'm shocked on their behalf shocked... Not all their graduates are even eggheads, so I'm confused on that fallacious statement.

Because other first generation universities especially UNN that admits high number of students both at undergraduate and post graduate levels still produce some of the best students in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE - The Nigerian Medical Students' Asso. (NiMSA): Handover CEREMONY / Here Is How To Say You're Broke / 6 Ways To Out Smart Loan Sharks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.