Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! (437 Views)

Flying Eagles Beat Ghana 2 - 0 In U20 AFCON Qualifying Tournament / Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:44am On Aug 09, 2022
I'm currently in Uruguay on Vacation, so I took to the streets of Montevideo to ask people about the World Cup,
and how they did Ghana dirty last time.

They boldly said they will do it again to win. I also interviewed a Cameroonian, that plays in a football club in Uruguay.

A Brazilian was there too.

I will be doing more interviews while I'm here. Let me know what topics you guys are interested in.

Click the link to watch, and make sure Close Caption is enabled so you can have it translated to English.

And if you like the content I'm bringing, please like and subscribe. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1PY3VqVkKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:46am On Aug 09, 2022
The player from Cameroon is below.

Re: Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! by Toneypen247(m): 5:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Squarez grin grin grin
Re: Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! by BlaqFaze: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2022
They didn't cheat the first time undecided
Re: Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! by paulolee(m): 7:00am On Aug 09, 2022
normal banter, Uruguay looks better n more technical to beat ghanians without cheating..
Re: Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are right, but Ghanaians think they did, so I’m just playing on that.

BlaqFaze:
They didn't cheat the first time undecided
Re: Uruguayans Say They Will Beat Ghana Again, Even If They Have To Cheat! by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Uruguay ended up beating Ghana, but they are out of the World Cup too!

(1) (Reply)

Goalkeeper Nearly Broke His Neck Trying To Save The Goal / Who Made You Fall In Love With Football(pictures) / The Room Messi Stayed In During The World Cup Will Be Made Into A Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.