Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? (9678 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta / 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? by paris10: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
Just wanna find out the procedures to getting at Redeemed Church. A friend goes to the church but yet to be a full fledge member. How can she get married without being a worker in the house? Or rather, what are the steps she must take before being allowed to get married in the church?

Its kinda complicated at the moment 'cause she's being transferred from one Pastor to the other and she's really getting p.i.ssed off
Re: What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? by tpia5: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
I think she's supposed to register for marriage counseling, together with her fiance. Most churches have this requirement irrespective of denomination.

If nobody knows her in the church however, then there might be a problem but nevertheless they might still be able to work something out.

Other options include getting married in her parents church or a registry.

If she prefers rccg, then she should be a little more patient and also pray.

Is she in nigeria or overseas.
Re: What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? by PastorKun(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2011
All that matters in rccg is paying of tithes, offerings, seed sowing and partnership. Once the church acknowledges that she gives bountifully to them, every other thing becomes smooth sailing.
Re: What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? by kemori: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2011
I attend redeem and to say the truth, being a worker or not has nothing to do with you getting married in the church, all she needs is to be identified as a member of the church and also attend counsellin classes. She should talk to any of the active elders in the church, they will put her through. She can however use her parent's church
Re: What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? by paris10: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2011
tpia@:

I think she's supposed to register for marriage counseling, together with her fiance. Most churches have this requirement irrespective of denomination.

If nobody knows her in the church however, then there might be a problem but nevertheless they might still be able to work something out.

Other options include getting married in her parents church or a registry.

If she prefers rccg, then she should be a little more patient and also pray.

Is she in nigeria or overseas.

She's in England
Re: What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? by TeeJay6(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2011
paris10:

Just wanna find out the procedures to getting at Redeemed Church. A friend goes to the church but yet to be a full fledge member. How can she get married without being a worker in the house? Or rather, what are the steps she must take before being allowed to get married in the church?

Its kinda complicated at the moment 'cause she's being transferred from one Pastor to the other and she's really getting p.i.ssed off
Ok let me ask you this questions;
1) Why does she want to get married in RCCG?
2) Why is she offended that the pastors she has seen so far are not welcoming her with open arms? She does not attend the church, has no affiliation with whatsoever yet she expects them to fall head over heels because she wants to get married

No well run church will just marry any jack/jill that walks off the street without finding out certain details about them. A couple i know very well went to naija to get married, this couple are committed RCCG members but the girl's father pastors another denomination. The church they were to get married in insisted that as a rule couples need to attend counselling sessions with them for at least 1 year.
Re: What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? by tpia5: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^wise words.
Re: What Are The Procedures To Getting Married At Rccg? by rezzy: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2011
Pastor Kun:

All that matters in rccg is paying of tithes, offerings, seed sowing and partnership. Once the church acknowledges that she gives bountifully to them, every other thing becomes smooth sailing.

Liessssssssssss. This your lie carry weight oh.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? / 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos / Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.