Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens (24377 Views)

Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by govwike: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2022
This man wan play with me sha. Where was he when I single handedly funded the party?

1 Like

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Corto: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2022
kahal29:

https://punchng.com/peace-talks-suffer-wike-descends-on-atikus-men/

ok Is buhari that has respect for your dirty áss, ozuor

1 Like

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by lexy2014: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Kenpaly:
Its good to respect people but sometimes those you normaly respects may take your 4 granted or think that your are fool.eg i use to great people but if i pecieve/notice that you take me as a fool then i withdraw those respet/greeting.i expirience it in my yard.

How was Wike taken for granted?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Honjoshy4u: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Wike should learn from Ameachi..... All this gra gra no go pay. He picked Fubara when he had stronger and better choices. Those choices will team up with Ameachi to undo him.
He better think straight!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by davibid: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2022
R
Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by gift2xl: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2022
His candidate can't be Rivers governor.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by SOFTSKILL: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Cantonese:
Whatever happens, they will resolve it before the election.

However OBI is on the way to take over.

Let’s all be OBIdient.

Yes, to take over Igbo Republic of Erosion
Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2022
To be honest he doesn't. That's why I said he isn't presidential material.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by okorogodwin4(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Woke is a drowning man looking for a draw to clutch no wonder he is behaving like a bull Inn the China shop

5 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by asobo1: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2022
masinga07:
Wike will still regret all his actions. He won't be relevant forever.
That is something he fails to understand.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Juleeee: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2022
Like the way you'll have respect for 200milion Nigerians?
You'll amazing bastards.
Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by nograv: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Falseprophet1 confirmed it already

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

Sadly sir, it is you who will be disappointed. Peter Obi should and will in all likelihood become the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by deeva2: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2022
Vote BAT

Tested and Trusted.

1 Like

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:
I see some Obidient urchins being dismayed and masturbating with the viral song Emilokan, to set the record straight. All Peter Obi supporters will be disappointed come February 2023 election because Tinubu must be the next President of this Country.

All Nigerian youths i implore everyone to come out and vote massively for Tinubu. He's been ordained by god already to take us to the promise land, Peter Obi is a failure and will continue to fail.

Youths let us all say No to Peter Obi and their imaginary Obidient's. Enough is Enough

We should vote for a man who is physically impaired?

A man who has no respect for justice and equity?

Something is wrong with you.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by mhmsadyq(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2022
govwike:
This man wan play with me sha. Where was he when I single handedly funded the party?

He is setting himself up to become irrelevant after may 29, 2023.
He is already becoming irrelevant!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Jembete69: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Greedy old men.
If they truly know that nobody is in charge of Rivers State votes then there's no need to be crying up and down.
Atiku will loose more if he fails to settle with Wike before the 2023 elections,he shouldn't throw away Rivers,Oyo,Benue,Ekiti and Abia States votes because of pride.

1 Like

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Logbasemallam(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2022
Gov Wike is the kind of person needed to handle Nigeria he has better matching order....

2 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Sunnymatey(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2022
I stand with Wike on this.

Atiku should've given his support to a southern candidate for the sake of equity and political correctness.
Nigeria needs unity now more than ever.

The southerners should be very careful.

Once the north realizes that they can clinch the presidency with little or no support from the south, it is finished.
Equity MUST be upheld.

Tinubu gave up his ambition in 2015 cus he recognized the fact that the north needs do their turn.
Atiku is self centered.
He's acting on self interest, else he would've supported a southern candidate same way some southerners supported him in previous elections.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Realtalk20: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

Mister man try and make some sense when talking you are not a hooligan

1 Like

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by gigabyte13: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Kettle calling pot black
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by rippa(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2022
apache22b:

We should say no to Obi and vote an 88years old man to come and lead over 200million people
No wahala
Shey u have link to Tinubu?
Kindly link me
I want to eat his money too

1 Like

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by bizzibodi(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2022
I believe this gobanor will be querelling with everybody in his sleep:Ameachi,atiku,finebone,
opkara,omehia,akpabio,okowa,obi,fugbara,
Asari,Umahi,obaseki,bullhari and so on and so forth.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Milljack: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2022
This is one of the reasons Hon Fara dagogo is still being detained by wike..with this bvas accreditation system the GOVERNORSHIP election will open so many can of worms because of the unpopularity of wike's PDP candidate,when PDP had d likes of Tammy Danagogo, Felix obuah, Keke kobani etc ..wike should thread cautiously with or without wike Atiku will do very well in rivers..sen Lee maeba is not a pushover in ogoni especially in Khana LGA where he hails from..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Gandollar(f): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I know WIKE really did his best to hold PDP together, but he shout use his head

All these graagraaa get the way e take de cast later
It's already too late for him to turn back. Even if he joins APC today, he will be viewed with caution and suspicion in APC.

1 Like

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2022
What example have our elders shown in this country? Our elders have been stealing from our collective wealth for over 6 decades.

They have stolen our future and our children future.

They are a colossal disappointment angry, its time to kick them out.

With some vawulence. cheesy

Re: Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens by Blazebond(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Wike bluff has been called,I don't think the pdp will answer him anymore,he is beginning to act and sound as a bad loser.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) / Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign In Zamfara State / Tinubu Receives British Deputy High Commissioner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.