Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Why You Should Start Earning In Dollars - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Should Start Earning In Dollars (205 Views)

Why You Should Start Forex Trading �� / Here Is Why You Should Start Mining Sidra Coin Now. / Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Start Earning In Dollars by Antell95(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2022
Dear Internet cousin, friend and brother.
I won't make this long at all.
It's about having an option two in a dying and hopeless economy such as the case of Nigeria.

Early January this year when Dollars was selling for 500 naira/$, I did say it will certainly get worst but as bad as it will affect the common commodity, it will be an advantage to anyone earning in dollars. Am saying again now, that it may get worst and may likely hit 1000 naira/$ before the year ends. Quite sad.

So it fits to say that if basic government salary is not increased but the cost of goods is increasing daily, then earning in naira is earning backwardly. It's a huge disadvantage.

So let's help you.

I have put together a course that will help a newbie unassisted to learn how to trade from the scratch to the point of making your first withdrawal.

I have been around for more than 6 years now and I have helped quite a number of people.

I'll drop a link where you can get the course and see for yourself what those who got the course are saying and doing.

Go here and read through carefully. https://smartphonetrading101.com/

PS: If you are still earning in naira, am sorry, you are greatly disadvantaged.
Scale up and leverage on dollar earnings.

Re: Why You Should Start Earning In Dollars by Zidoh(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Nice one at Op
Please don't forget to patronize us for your exchange to Naira at good rate.

(1) (Reply)

Invest 20k To Earn $350 Monthly / 9 Legit Earning Site That Pays / I Hope This Helps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.