Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Free Download And Magazine Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Download And Magazine Design (2107 Views)

I Need A Graphics Designer To Design For A Reality Tv Show And Magazine / Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers / See A Sample Magazine Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Download And Magazine Design by Doncontra(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2007
pls where can i get to download photoshop cs3 and what software is being used in designing a Magazine except Corel draw thanks
Re: Free Download And Magazine Design by ajayi1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2007
I use Illustrator and Indisign
Re: Free Download And Magazine Design by yewaman1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2007
perfer corel draw though, we use what best
suits us.
Re: Free Download And Magazine Design by ajayi1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
Well, Corel Draw too is ok. But using indesign is the best and very easy.
Re: Free Download And Magazine Design by gdi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2007
now what you use matters little, its your creativity, ability to mix colors and your understanding of all the other nuts and bolts of design that counts. wink

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Photoshop In Lagos / Digital Painting Of A Famous Celebrity / Incredible: Check Out These Artistic Creativity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.