Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Re; De Norsemen Kclub International, Rivers State Chapter, Sacks Exco. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re; De Norsemen Kclub International, Rivers State Chapter, Sacks Exco. (249 Views)

De Norsemen Club Not Secret Cult – Enugu Court / Rivers State Chapter Of De Norsemen Kclub Incorporated Sacks Exco. / Accident Involving Rivers State Athletes' Bus. Many Injured (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re; De Norsemen Kclub International, Rivers State Chapter, Sacks Exco. by nicholasdavout(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Re; De Norsemen Kclub International, Rivers State Chapter, Sacks Exco.

I write to refute an earlier publication made under my signature in a social media platform, on Issues bordering on the leadership of my Organisation, De Norsemen Kclub Incorporated, Rivers State Chapter.

While the intention was meant to draw attention to some disagreements I had with the leadership, it was never my objective to tarnish the image and character of my Brother, Prince Nsirim, who I hold in very high esteem.

Since the publication I have been innundated with calls and I eqaully understand that the import of what I said has been blown out of proportion by persons outside our organisation.

I wish to categorically state here that Prince Nsirim is an honest, transparent, reputable hard working young man.

He has impacted positively in every endeavour that has come his way. He is a worthy son of Rivers state, who has distinguished himself in both capacity and character.

I regret that my earlier publication was misconstrued to inpugn on his character, instead of the contestation of ideas and principles it was meant to be .

Signed
Bright Ekweme

(1) (Reply)

How N4.3 Billion Utako District Hospital "Rots Away" More Than 17 Years After / Mercy Chinwo's Church Wedding, Kisses Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa & Dance / Lagos Food Bank Initiative's Founder Micheal Sunbola & Tackling Hunger *video*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.