Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

2022/2023 Admission Application Into Federal University Otuoke. 140 & Above. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2022/2023 Admission Application Into Federal University Otuoke. 140 & Above. (131 Views)

University Of RWANDA Calls For Application Into Bachelor Of Medicine & Surgery! / Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2022/2023 Admission Application Into Federal University Otuoke. 140 & Above. by utorrent(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2022
I. ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
Interested candidates who chose Federal University Otuoke as their choice of university but wish to study in the university and scored 140 and above in the JAMB UMTE examination. Also, interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their choice of university can do change of institution and to any of the under-listed programmes.

1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION

i. B.Ed. Business Education
ii. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
iii. B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
iv. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
v. B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics

2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING

i. B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
ii. B.Eng. Civil Engineering
iii. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
iv. B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
v. B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
vi. B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering

3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
ii. B.A. English and Communication Studies
iii.B.A. History and International Studies
iv.B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
v. B.Sc. Political Science

4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
iii.B.Sc. Business Administration
iv.B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
v. B.Sc. Marketing

5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
i. B.Sc. Biochemistry
ii. B.Sc. Biology
iii. B.Sc. Chemistry
iv. B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
v. B.Sc. Mathematics
vi. B.Sc. Microbiology
vii.B.Sc. Physics
viii.B.Sc. Statistics

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Visit http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng

How to APPLY: https://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/downloads/2021_2022_putme_instructions.pdf

Call for guidance: 09054834905

THE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE WILL NOT INVOLVE ANY WRITTEN TEST.

(1) (Reply)

Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? / How To Pass ICAN PSAF Exams (expert Advice) / One Stop Solution To All Your Assignment Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.