Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending (985 Views)

Dont Fall For The Wq Miner Scam Pls / Don't Fall For This Cheap Scam / Dont Fall For Most Initial Coin Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending by senatepresido: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello Nairalanders!
I am here to warn about a fraud called ZILINGO
It is an online E-commerce platform where one makes daily order and given a certain commission, before you become a member you’ll be required to deposit a certain amount of USDT (cryptocurrency) to a certain address and afterwards be encouraged to add more people and they have certain level for different types of people and the more you invite the more money you earn, please do not fall for this, it is pure SCAM, you may not not be allowed to withdraw the money they will claim you have made to your personal usdt address and they will give you all kinds of excuses, they have several numbers on WhatsApp they chat with, please don’t get involved with ZILINGO.
They will advise you build your team but it’s all scam.
ZILINGO IS SCAM
ZILINGO IS FRAUD
ZILINGO IS FAKE
BEWARE OF ZILINGO

Re: Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending by senatepresido: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Zilingo is fraud please do not be involved with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending by senatepresido: 11:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Zilingo are there to rip you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending by orikoku: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hmmmm. Thank God for nairaland. I for fall for it.
Re: Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending by blizyzino(m): 12:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Lies. Zellingo paid me more than I invested. And all my down line have withdrawal there investment and interest I have all the proof. Let me ask you one question did you lose your money

1 Like

Re: Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending by senatepresido: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
orikoku:
Hmmmm. Thank God for nairaland. I for fall for it.
Please don’t invest in it
Re: Don’t Fall For This ZILINGO Fraud Trending by Talktalk2022: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oga ponzi scammer. Rest !
blizyzino:
Lies. Zellingo paid me more than I invested. And all my down line have withdrawal there investment and interest I have all the proof. Let me ask you one question did you lose your money

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Name My Company ? / Why And How I Setup FCMB Otunba Sumbumi Balogun / Need Just 2 Odds Soccer Prediction Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.