Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Can Someone Tell Me What The Line In The Old Naira Notes Is Made Of (pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Tell Me What The Line In The Old Naira Notes Is Made Of (pic) (371 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / How Do I Block My SIM Card And Bank Accounts Linked To The Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What The Line In The Old Naira Notes Is Made Of (pic) by blicini: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2022
There was always a silver line in the old Naira notes and it was used to differentiate it from fake notes.

Several years ago in the early 2000, there was a rave of people saying the line in the already obsolete notes is made of a valuable metal or something.

I didn't pay attention to it at that time, so I don't know exactly what they said. Does anyone know what valuable thing the line in the old notes is.

I still have some of the Notes and I can clearly see the silver line running through all of them, something that is no longer present in the new naira notes.

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What The Line In The Old Naira Notes Is Made Of (pic) by okomile(f): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Tell me when N1 is $1

Hunger dey town

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Registered Before Someone Else Steals Your Business Name / Subscribe Your Dstv, Gotv & Startimes At 1.5% Discount / 20ft Julius Berger Container With Interior Finishes @ Abuja 800k Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.