Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How My Fantassy Turned Into Reality - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How My Fantassy Turned Into Reality (182 Views)

See What I Found In My Old Trouser I Recently Turned Into A Rag. / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Fantassy Turned Into Reality by Charlesetoh23(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Earlier this year, I was just this average and frustrated Nigerian hit by the effect of the strike....

I stayed at home wasting money on data, watching movies and practically doing nothing productive......

I was just carefree due to the fact that I was dependent on my parents for everything I needed even to the extent of a #100 airtime.....

At some point, I realised I needed a source of income and after much thought on it, I got a job with a 15k per month salary....

I worked tirelessly, spent about 300 daily on feeding, #200 on transportation but funny enough, my salary was all taken up by my expenses which kept me with nothing after each month.. I was practically on the losing end....

After a while, my friend who was working elsewhere told me about a business he recently started online, I was skeptical about it as I didn't have a laptop and also wasn't chanced due to my work.. I told him I would get back to him but in my mind I wasn't going to do so..

After the first month, I was surprised to see him make #72,500.. It was then I decided to find out about the business which was nothing far from what we always do; helping other people sell their products and getting paid as high as 50% commission for doing so..

It was then I realised I didn't even need a laptop for it, he also had no laptop, only a smartphone was enough.. Also, he was working and at the same time doing the business effectively..

All I needed was
◆ A smartphone
◆ Internet connection and
◆ Knowledge/Strategy

Speaking of which I got access to the exact blueprint which taught him how to sell these products effectively...

Now I don't depend on anyone for my upkeep, all my expenses are being covered by me and also leaving me with enough money to save up..

I wish I had started up earlier, but then it's better late than never.. This could be you too if you take your life serious..

I will be giving out a free training to only a few people who are interested in taking this opportunity..

Just for a while, contact me here on WhatsApp to get access to it +2348024463263

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Needed For Ads (i'll Pay 2k Weekly) / Six Things Nigeria Needs To Do Post 2023 | Nigeria Economist / How To Source For Cheap Good In Nigeria,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.