Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

How To Be A Highly Paid Freelancer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be A Highly Paid Freelancer (294 Views)

The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer / How To Become A Highly Paid Professional In Nigeria, Making Six Figures Monthly / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Highly Profitable Talents And How They Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Highly Paid Freelancer by Folasadepitan(f): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
They all laughed as I stood there with tears falling down my face.

As I walked out of his office, I was DEVASTATED!

That moment, I swore to never work for anyone again, even if it would mean more hunger for me.

You see, my boss was a Lebanese. And if you've worked with one before, you'll know how unpleasant it can be.

In fact, I was spending half of my salary on transportation alone.

That day, he insulted my parents in the presence of some other staff and they all laughed while I cried.

So I quit the job.

But what's next?

I had no job.

No money.

Nothing except pure grit and determination... I thought hard about it and came up with two options.

1) The soft life:

Look for another job and stand the risk of getting fired or insulted again.

2) Hard-core method:

What if I devote the next 30 days to mastering a high income skill that puts me in control of my life.

Instead of being paid 17k monthly, I could make at least 170k.

However, I knew it wasn't going to be easy. At least, until I started making money with this new skill, I will be super broke.

But after suffering under different bosses:

The insults

The embarrassment

The pressure

Only to end up with less than the minimum monthly wage...

The idea of financial freedom felt like a dream to me. A dream I'd do anything legal to realize.

So for the next 30 days, I picked Copywriting.

I studied like crazy.

Stayed up at night.

It wasn't here but I eventually mastered it.

But then, how what do I do with my skills?

How do I get clients that will pay me for my skills?

A friend of mine sent a video on How to Be a Highly Paid Freelancer to me.

That video changed my life forever.

Today, my lowest Copywriting fee is $80 per project.

Calculate that with 750x80, you'll have your answer.

I'll tell you how to do it do.

But wait. Remember this didn't come easy. I had to go through hell to be here.

To be a freelancer, you first need to learn a high income skill then you need to learn how to sell the skill.

If you already have a skill, congratulations, you've passed the first stage

If you don't have a skill, don't worry! With the right guidance, you can learn one within 3 - 4 weeks

If you read to this point, it means you are interested in being a Highly Paid Freelancer.

I'm ready to share that same video with you, for FREE

Only if you are ready to work to practice hard and consistently implement whatever you learn.

2-3 months from now, you'll thank yourself.

As a freelancer, I work for several people and get paid without leaving my house.

I could go on and on. But I'll stop here for now, I can't talk about everything here...

You will learn all you need to know in the video.

It will also help you if you are freelancer that is tired of $50 gigs and wants to scale up.

If you're comfortable with your current income or if you aren't ready to learn and practice like crazy, don't even bother.

This is something that changed my life. It can change yours too.

To get the video, chat me up on WhatsApp via +2347015112161

Re: How To Be A Highly Paid Freelancer by ify123destiny(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm interested if you will be willing to share, I'm into Filming and Content Creation

(1) (Reply)

Finally Revealed: How To Bypass Cbn $20 Card Limit / No Much More About Chat App / This Hymn Will Strengthen And Encourage You, Especially Those That Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.