Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan (605 Views)

Job Vacancies In An International School In Ikeja Lagos / Directions To Arspamda Trade Fair Complex At Lagos - Badagry Express / Teacher Needed @ British Preparatory School (ibadan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by OmnIz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hi!

Please I need directions on how to get to Lead British International School, Jericho, Ibadan.

I'm going from Sango area.

It's very urgent. Thanks
Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by kernniejay(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
I dont know the school. I can only describe how you can reach Jericho. Board commercial bus going to Mokola Round-about, when you alight at Sabo round about, take a cab to Jericho Idi-Ishin. Ask the driver if he knows Lead British International School. If he doesn't know it, you may be lucky one of his passangers may know or have an idea. Better still you may talk to an okada rider that knows the place from Round-about. Make sure the okada man looks a bit responsible and speaks Yoruba or good pidgin English.

1 Like

Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by OmnIz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by oluhyohmih(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just take a bike from mokola to the school. It is not far from foodco Jericho. Bike will not collect more than 150-200 naira
Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by Lawalabiodun(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
OmnIz:
Hi!

Please I need directions on how to get to Lead British International School, Jericho, Ibadan.

It's very urgent. Thanks
From Sango board Cab heading to Dugbe, after dropping from the cab, because the bus might likely not drop you in front of Access bank at Dugbe, then ask anyone nearby that you are heading to Access bank Dugbe, once you get to access bank at Dugbe, try to cross the express road to where IBEDC Office is situated.

You can only see bike from that spot to lead British international school which wouldn't cost you more than #100 or #50, though it's a walkable place from the IBEDC office, just inform the bike man you will drop in front of Jericho hospital gate, once you drop at Jericho hospital, ask anyone that you are heading to the said place or better still you can walk backward like 30Seconds you will see a painted colourful Adron building entrance gate, that route is the way to lead British international school, it's by the left side of the estate road, enjoy your journey.
Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by OmnIz(m): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
I really appreciate all your inputs guys. Thanks, and God bless �
Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by Adeoye11(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
So lead British do call una fr interview, you don cast
Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by Ckbilic: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sorry
Please are you invited for their interview?
Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by Yksoul(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Those teaching positions are still open? Please? I applied and I didn't hear from them
Re: I need directions to Lead British International School Ibadan by Onaiwujay: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2023
OmnIz:
Hi!

It's very urgent. Thanks

How was the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With A Job!!! / Science Teacher Needed To Head A Tutorial Centre-08109974859 / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.