Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,577 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates (25027 Views)

INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by SocialJustice: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
madridguy:
Lawan should accept his fate.
Lawan is by far the biggest looser. Omo, make the oga no go kpai o. From over 20 years in the national assembly and senate president to 0, like nobody. And he was the one who brought the law into effect.

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by seunayantokun(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
madridguy:

No, no, he wants to take away another man's destiny.
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by AyeMoJuba: 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Systrom:
Peter Obi is the next president 2023

It's good to dream. But most dreams are stillborn... just like this one.

It'd be more difficult than the Biblical Cow passing through the eye of a needle than for Peter Obi or ANY IGBO for that matter becoming the President of this Country.
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Lovenorth: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Systrom:
Peter Obi is the next president 2023
In the zoo republic
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by nesphil(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Only time will tell...
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by ufotunang: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
That is nice.....i.knew that it was fake news
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by ufotunang: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Earlystar698:
Sahara Reporters is becoming boring lately, sowore should do better, because the electoral act is here to stay
... Sahara reporters like to give out fake news
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by DadaHammed: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
descarado:
Somebody on the other thread was already calculating how lawn will work for tinubu already.
He don't care if its somebody's mandate he has stolen as long as he will work for the emergence of tinubu undecided

You mean freestuffng, the one that spreads tribalism cloaked in the garb of 'intellectualsm'?

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216380.gif[/img]

I.

N.o

E.ndorse

C.ompletely

Even umahi should join them soon

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by NohurryInLife: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lawan is by far the biggest looser. Omo, make the oga no go kpai o. From over 20 years in the national assembly and senate president to 0, like nobody. And he was the one who brought the law into effect.
Na idiot wey loose-guard correct political permutation en be.

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by TheGift: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
fergie001:

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7272182/inec-backtracks-recognises-lawan-akpabio#115533004
M
Thus is the best news I have heard today. Especially after the fake news that the truly irrelevant Lawan was about to be given a false sense of relevance once again.

He will go down in History as one of the most useless senate presidents there ever was. No character, no mind of his own, just rubber stamping everything from the presidency, no understanding of His legislative role. No charisma. Such a disappointment is the Man, Lawan.

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Sunnykind(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Fake news flying everywhere by Tinubu urchins

Why are they so desperate?
Wetin Dem dey find ?

Why would an 86yrs old Batstard so desperate be president?

God forbids bat-thing
Since you know he's a bastard, can you point to us his real father? Omo alai l'eko. Pray that you attain that age before you pai.
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Igbodicool(m): 3:02am On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Do I look like an IGBO Man from East? Na only that side hunger dey. grin grin
I know you are not Igbo and can't be Igbo.
I know you and your tribe can't live without the Igbo that's why you jump from one thread to another in Nairaland like ekuke dog on heat calling Igbo.
How can you be Igbo when Satan filled your heart against the Igbo who never knew you exist.
Your tears gives us joy, keep wailing!
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Abujason: 3:39am On Aug 10, 2022
APC and fake news are 5 & 6!

Believe them at your own peril.
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Abujason: 3:40am On Aug 10, 2022
madridguy:

He is an ugly, greedy, corrupt fat toad!
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by descarado: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2022
DadaHammed:

You mean freestuffng, the one that spreads tribalism cloaked in the garb of 'intellectualsm'?
cheesy
Not only tribalistic. Very divisive. Has so many moniker here. If politics section become hot for him, he will run to food section to deceive some foodies there.

1 Like

Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2022
I made a comment against INEC because of what I read on Nairaland yesterday but now INEC has debunked the news. I wouldn't say sorry to INEC, the peddler of fake news is liable to do that.
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by shortIGBOman: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Igbodicool:

I know you are not Igbo and can't be Igbo.
I know you and your tribe can't live without the Igbo that's why you jump from one thread to another in Nairaland like ekuke dog on heat calling Igbo.
How can you be Igbo when Satan filled your heart against the Igbo who never knew you exist.
Your tears gives us joy, keep wailing!

God forbid bad thing. I am not IGBO. Leave me alone. I am a first Class citizen of this great Country.

Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by bagad: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
The saddest person right now in the nation is Lawan, regardless of his wealth.
Imagine you as senate president of the ruling party now becoming irrelevant while he supposed to dey enjoy the benefit allocated to him before.
Am actually learning a great lesson from this man's tragicomedy life right now.
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Vitally123: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
What will they NOT DENY? NA TODAY?
Re: INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates by Igbodicool(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God forbid bad thing. I am not IGBO. Leave me alone. I am a first Class citizen of this great Country.
Smiles...
Childish.
You can go outside and play with your toy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Removes All Illegal Shops Around Mandilas Building / Photos: Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Son Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Called To Bar / Atiku Bagudu Sitting On The Floor With Students In Their School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.