Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son (6170 Views)

Amaechi Needs Urgent Psychiatric Attention ---governor Wike / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by koruji(m): 2:41am On Aug 04, 2011
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201108042475826

By Tunde Odesola, Osogbo
Thursday, 4 Aug 2011

The National Chairman, Action Congress of Nigeria, Chief Bisi Akande, has condemned the allegation by Maj.-Gen. Hamza al-Mustapha, the Chief Security Officer to the late Gen Sani Abacha, who alleged that prominent Yoruba leaders were culpable in the death of Chief MKO Abiola, the acclaimed winner of June 12, 1993 presidential election.

In the same vein, Muyiwa Ige, the son of the late Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Chief Bola Ige, who was murdered in his Ibadan home on December 23, 2001, described al-Mustapha as demented.

Speaking with our correspondent on the telephone, on Wednesday , Muyiwa expressed shock at the allegation of Al-Mustapha, saying the former CSO “is suffering from hallucination.”

Muyiwa, who repeatedly paused and said “ha” during the eight-minute telephone interview with our correspondent, stressed that Al-Mustapha’s allegations were “senseless and reprehensible.”

He said, “The two personalities he has mentioned have great achievements that cannot be rubbished by anyone. Why has he mentioned only the names of dead people?”

A text by Muyiwa said, “It is obvious that the guy is demented. He is barking up the wrong tree. Thirteen years later, a hallucinating killer is seeking attention. He needs psychiatric attention.

“A killer should not be allowed to attempt to rubbish the legacies of distinguished Nigerian statesmen and revered Yoruba leaders that have gone to the great beyond.

“Why hasn’t he mentioned the names of people who are alive that could contradict his lies? Nigerians are sensible people, who can read between the lines. I don’t think Al-Mustapha should be dignified with a reply. He’s seeking attention.”

Media aide to Akande, Mr Lani Baderinwa, who spoke with our correspondent, on Wednesday evening said “Al-Mustapha is a liar and a joker. Why has he not named one living person in his stupid allegation?”

The Director of Research and Strategy, Osun ACN, Mr Sunday Akere, described al-Mustapha as “a jester, who is being sponsored. Why has it taken him more than a decade to say this rubbish?”
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by OmoLisabi(m): 2:49am On Aug 04, 2011
Na true talk. The guy na mad man. Challenging dead people to a contest is nothing but pure symptom of Hallucination.
Maybe Adesanya and Ige are chasing him in his dreams.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by 1025: 2:56am On Aug 04, 2011
nigerians are pure haters of truths. any single word that comes out of mustapha's mouth has its proof. try him.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Beaf: 2:59am On Aug 04, 2011
Unfortunately, the court deems Mustafa to be mentally fit.

The tape needs to be played in court and subjected to legal scrutiny. Mustafa is under oath and the court is bringing itself to ridicule by postponing the playing of the tape. It is also endangering the case against Mustafa, if the courts irresponsible actions allow all and sundry to begin making all sorts of comments.

Pandora's box has been opened and nothing anybody says outside that court can close it. That tape must be played.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by OmoLisabi(m): 3:08am On Aug 04, 2011
Beaf:

Unfortunately, the court deems Mustafa to be mentally fit.

The tape needs to be played in court and subjected to legal scrutiny. Mustafa is under oath and the court is bringing itself to ridicule by postponing the playing of the tape. It is also endangering the case against Mustafa, if the courts irresponsible actions allow all and sundry to begin making all sorts of comments.

Pandora's box has been opened and nothing anybody says outside that court can close it. That tape must be played.
Your bigotry will never allow you to tell the truth. When did playing a tape of people coming outside of Aso rock translates to collecting bribe?
Na wa for you o.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Beaf: 3:13am On Aug 04, 2011
OmoLisabi:

Your bigotry will never allow you to tell the truth. When did playing a tape of people coming outside of Aso rock translates to collecting bribe?
Na wa for you o.

Bigotry? Pure foolishness, I am sure you don't quite realise how you come across. Are you sure you have a grasp of what that word means?

The matter is before the court, so let the tape be played and the judge decide.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by igboboy1(m): 3:16am On Aug 04, 2011
OmoLisabi:

Na wa for you o.

You make sense here

But the bigotry u accuse beaf of is well known to be your modus operandi here on NL

OmoLisabi:

Na true talk. The guy na mad man. Challenging dead people to a contest is nothing but pure symptom of Hallucination.

your response above is based on him insulting your heros, The courts have ruled him sane and thus legally competent to stand trial,

As for me i'll rather sit back and watch the drama unfold, out of all the SW leader that opened their mouth, it was the opc leader that sounded like someone who has nothing to hide, the rest just say no be me and yoruba can never be bribed

some people are saying yoruba leaders can never take bribe (so are yorubas are above money now? ) Nobody is a saint whether na igbo yoruba or hausa man,
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by koruji(m): 3:19am On Aug 04, 2011
Try him? What do you think was happening to him all these years. He suddenly found a letter in which the govt. requested money for estacode and the like - and in his mind this is what became money for some unamed people.

He said the Aso Rock event was televised by NTA. Only in some people's mind can a publicly televised event be evidence of being bribed behind closed doors. Let them play the tape so we can all see.

However, Yorubas already know his kind with the saying: "E ni to ba ma pa'ro a ni eleri t'oun wa lorun". You probably know what that means - something about somebody calling dead people as his witness.

1025:

nigerians are pure haters of truths. any single word that comes out of mustapha's mouth has its proof. try him.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by maimalari: 4:02am On Aug 04, 2011
OmoLisabi:

its not only dead people. abdulsalami abubakar is alive. he willl be arrested and questioned in due course i believe. more names will be exposed as this nation and its past and present leaders are bunch of blood-thirsty criminals.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by OmoLisabi(m): 4:03am On Aug 04, 2011
igbo boy:

You make sense here

But the bigotry u accuse beaf of is well known to be your modus operandi here on NL

your response above is based on him insulting your heros, The courts have ruled him sane and thus legally competent to stand trial,

As for me i'll rather sit back and watch the drama unfold, out of all the SW leader that opened their mouth, it was the opc leader that sounded like someone who has nothing to hide, the rest just say no be me and yoruba can never be bribed

some people are saying yoruba leaders can never take bribe (so are yorubas are above money now? ) Nobody is a saint whether na igbo yoruba or hausa man,
How many posts i posted here that you are accusing me of bigotry?
You seem to be paranoid.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by OmoLisabi(m): 4:06am On Aug 04, 2011
maimalari:

its not only dead people. abdulsalami abubakar is alive. he willl be arrested and questioned in due course i believe. more names will be exposed as this nation and its past and present leaders are bunch of blood-thirsty criminals.
so he can not find a single Living Yoruba leader that collected the bribe abi? Nawa for your bigotry o
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Chintua: 4:21am On Aug 04, 2011
The National Chairman, Action Congress of Nigeria, Chief Bisi Akande, has condemned the allegation by Maj.-Gen. Hamza al-Mustapha, the Chief Security Officer to the late Gen Sani Abacha, [size=20pt]who alleged that prominent Yoruba leaders were culpable in the death of Chief MKO Abiola,[/size] the acclaimed winner of June 12, 1993 presidential election.

He is saying the truth, the whole truth and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. SO HELP HIM GOD/ALLAH!
Criminals are NEVER prosecuted in Nigeria. ONLY SCAPE GOATS! kiss
If they can kill Bole Ige, why can't they kill Abiola?
Na dem kill am! Fear them o! cheesy
You don't know them. First to kill, first to mourn.
Twa!

Haba! Na so dem call Jisos mad man and magician come kill am too.

Mustapha nor mind those LYING, Ogboni killers!
Dem go follow you chop for the same plate, send hired assassins come meet your arzzze for night.
Never sleep with one eye closed, not to talk of two around them.
Wa yo Allah! cry

Very treacherous!

In the same vein, [size=20pt]Muyiwa Ige,[/size] the son of the late Attorney General and Minister of Justice, Chief Bola Ige, who was murdered in his Ibadan home on December 23, 2001, described al-Mustapha as demented.

Spoken like a true Muyiwa aka "moomoo-yi-kwa-nmwa-ya"!
See this one?

How won't you say Mustapha is demented, when na you open the door for assassins to come kill ya papa for rituals?
Ewu! When the truth becomes soooooooooo bitter to the taste buds. . .madness becomes the excuse not to listen to it.
Mu he he he he he cheesy

You think all Nigerians are fools? Please, as long as you keep killing yourselves. . .fine with moi. kiss
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by igboboy1(m): 4:55am On Aug 04, 2011
OmoLisabi:

How many posts i posted here that you are accusing me of bigotry?
You seem to be paranoid.

you be doctor? this one u just dey dish out diagnosis- this one paranoid, the other one na bigot shuooo shocked where u for do medical school? angry

anyway dont be mad at me cos pa adesanya didnt want to share the loot with ur sorry @.$$, its not my fault ige no trickle down the dividends of abiola death to his fellow sw'ners, NDO dont take it out on me doctor physician omolisabi
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Roland17(m): 4:56am On Aug 04, 2011
I have maintained without fear or bias that the conspiracy behind Abiola's death was hatched by the Yoruba's, wen it was time for the tape to be played, a sitting court of over 2hours becomes too hot for Justice Mojisola Dada to grant the order for the tape to be played!!!!! Mustapha being sane or insane should not affect the playing of a strong evidence such as the tape!!, my only fear is that the next time the tape is played, it would have been doctored, but i trust Mustapha, he is way tooooooo intelligent, his military intelligence and strategic planning is unrivaled in the Military set up of Modern Nigeria, i know he has made enough copies of the tape.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by silvernus0: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2011
since he knows dis much ,i believe everybody that he knows that collected money must not be dead. may be it could be his layers that are asking him to withhold names for now or maybe he is insane ?it isnot posible that everybody he claims in this act will be dead so we don want to hear any more dead names .more also he should b heard could b some truth
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by silvernus0: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2011
Roland17:

I have maintained without fear or bias that the conspiracy behind Abiola's death was hatched by the Yoruba's, wen it was time for the tape to be played, a sitting court of over 2hours becomes too hot for Justice Mojisola Dada to grant the order for the tape to be played!!!!! Mustapha being sane or insane should not affect the playing of a strong evidence such as the tape!!, my only fear is that the next time the tape is played, it would have been doctored, but i trust Mustapha, he is way tooooooo intelligent, his military intelligence and strategic planning is unrivaled in the Military set up of Modern Nigeria, i know he has made enough copies of the tape.  

who is this judge for god sake ? wonder whose intrest he/she is trying to protect by stoping such action at that point .afterall they were aware he was coming wt a vedio
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Remii(m): 5:50am On Aug 04, 2011
Let us just hope the video will not turn out to be the kind Abacha had for Diya's coup which was without audio and had him changing clothes. He was showing this for visitors to the Aso rick until Awujale challenged the autenticity of the video clip.

Some SW leaders met Abacha at a time, that was why some people like Jakande, Ebenezer Babatope and co served in Abacha government. They were asked by the same SW to leave the govt, they refused. People like Babatope became apologist for Abacha and became virtually politically irrelivant after his death So if the video has no voice, I will be very suspecious of facts form it.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by chidexy(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2011
Mustapha has got nothing more to loose. So just watch as more mouth opening revelations come out. Those who are defending Adesanya and Ige should hold their fire first until the evidence comes out. The prosecution had all the years to state their case, now the defendant has the court to himself - and he must be heard. Who knows, it could be that Ige and Co did collect money after Abiola's death. After all, all the wealth that the Iges and the Adesanya's have been enjoying did come from somewhere
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Plutarch: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2011
A part of me think his revelations are funny however a video evidence will remove all doubts.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by kaze4blues(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2011
Al mustapha shld b allowd 2 play d video tape so dt d truth finally coms out. Bt am afraid political bigwigs wld b on d run now 2 stop almustapha, d man shld even b careful cos he may b murdered. Naija 4 u
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by YomiKaycee: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2011
I hold my comments until the so-called tape is played and aired, but seriously, Mustapha may not be far from the truth afterall!
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Yinkay: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2011
has condemned the allegation by Maj.-Gen. Hamza al-Mustapha, the Chief Security Officer to the late Gen Sani Abacha

when did al-Mustapha became a Major General?

how are the issues being raised by Mustapha now relevant to the case at hand of murdering a woman Kudirat Abiola in cold blood,Mustapha is just, that was how his case was so prolonged.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Lokoyen(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2011
almustapha should becareful of wat he eats and drink at dis crucial time, i pray he survive dis, All i know is dat he is speaking d truth.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by BabaO2: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2011
Is this guy a well trained millitary man at all?, Before now his unintelligent counsels were telling him to be shouting it was Obasanjo that intentionally framed him up, just to heat the polity. I guessed they've realised their failure.
Nobody was a guest at Aso rock more than OBJ during the June 12. Obviously this guy is a liar, OBJ is alive to nail him if he dare mention his name again, so the next  foolish propaganda is to shift the his mess to the door step of the dead. Woe on to this proud id1ot.
Nothing in  the tape the id1ot is brandishing, the video tapes will only show people coming in and out of Aso rock, i wonder how does that translate to collecting money or scuttling June 12.
This guy is a security threath like common criminals.
I was wondering how Abiola suddenly became a father figure to al-mustapha, i was wondering how Abiola suddenly became al-mustapha hero, I was wondering when suddenly was al-mustapha hatching plan to install Abiola based on June 12.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by nawfia(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2011
Why do i have a feeling bola ige was murdered because he sidelined some yoooroba elders while sharing the loot , ?
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by Akinsbobo(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2011
Truth is bitter. lets wait and see.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by thought: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2011
Yinkay:

has condemned the allegation by Maj.-Gen. Hamza al-Mustapha, the Chief Security Officer to the late Gen Sani Abacha

when did al-Mustapha became a Major General?

how are the issues being raised by Mustapha now relevant to the case at hand of murdering a woman Kudirat Abiola in cold blood,Mustapha is just, that was how his case was so prolonged.

Well if I am not mistaken, Mustapha said that his being kept behind bars because some powerful people do not want him to speak when he comes out. To be honest, whether his revelations are of significance or not in the case does not matter, I am sure if you are one of the Abiola's, It would be important/ relevant to you.

As for me, I a have lost interest in the case. . . . . . . . . . .it is a shame that the judge who is supposed to be defending justice could come up with such silly excuse just to prevent the tapes from being played. . . NIGERIANS NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH. . . . . . . . . . This for me further buttress mustapha's point- ( the power that be). . . . . . . . . I hope that the "powers the be" would allow the tape to be eventually played, so that we can see the extent of evidence there . . . . . .I equally hope the judge does not decide to make the "hearing behind closed doors". . . . . . afterall, this is Nigeria and anything goes,  . . . . . .  

if I were Mustapha, I by now, I would have PLANTED ALL the revelations I have with different people, so that when he mysteriously passes away as I feel he soon will, It would go viral on the internet. . . . . . . . . . . . .Nigerians need to know the truth, and know the REAL national/regional or whatever figures DEAD or ALIVE. . . . . .even death is not a barrier . . . . afterall people are honoured posthumously, so can they be shamed posthumously as well, as far as it has be proven beyond doubts to be true. We need to know that the truth can catch up with us anytime,  now later or even when we are no longer around.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the truth would only come out when someone decides to start spilling the beans. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by agog: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2011
definitely, if his allegations are anything to by, he mention other accomplices involved. And the video too should be made public. Human beings can be trusted with 100% certitude.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by agog: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2011
definitely, if his allegations are anything to go by, he should mention other accomplices involved. And the video too should be made public. Human beings can be trusted with 100% certitude.
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by gogo13233: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2011
Remii:

Let us just hope the video will not turn out to be the kind Abacha had for Diya's coup which was without audio and had him changing clothes. He was showing this for visitors to the Aso rick until Awujale challenged the autenticity of the video clip.

Some SW leaders met Abacha at a time, that was why some people like Jakande, Ebenezer Babatope and co served in Abacha government. They were asked by the same SW to leave the govt, they refused. People like Babatope became apologist for Abacha and became virtually politically irrelivant after his death So if the video has no voice, I will be very suspecious of facts form it.
I DEY LAUGH OH, WHO DO YOU THINKING YOU ARE FOOLING, WHICH DIYA'S VIDEO HAD HIM CHANGING CLOTHES, PLS DONT COME HERE TO DOCTOR HISTORY, DIYA PLOTTED A COUP, THE VIDEO IS AUTHENTIC. I HOPE THE COURT ROOM WONT BE TOO HOT SUDDENLY NEXT SITTING. FRUITS OF PATRONAGE CULTURE
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by silvernus0: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2011
If this is true that this huge sums of money was witdrawn ,its beter returned back to the nation treasures than be in the hands of bloody bitrayers ,who may decided to sell Nigeria one day before we wake up from sleep. But we need to know how all this effects the murder charge the killing of kudirate abiola? we should keep a close eye on that judge ,believe he must hv bn receiveing so many phone calls to influence his dececions on this mata
Re: Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2011
It is a known provable FACT that Majority of Nigerians are aware of the Truth but will rather have their beliefs founded on weak lies. It is a case of Mass-mental psychosis that has affected over 100 million Nigerians. The only country where when truth is presented, the very people whom it is meant to benefit,kick against it and hold up lies to defend themselves. I pity Nigerians - Our end is inevitable, break-down in civility has already begun and it will reach a climax, when the truth will no longer be avoidable because it will be plunging knives into our bellies as we hold on to lies. @%#$ ignorant Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Save Nigeria Group" Victory Rally" Called Off / FG Will Not Reinstate Justice Salami – Minister Of Justice / Buhari Stands Straight While Saraki Bends In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.