Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Help! Headache And Memory Loss. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Headache And Memory Loss. (1216 Views)

Photos: Mysterious Headache And Stomach Pain Kills 16 Persons In Abuja / Am I Suffering From Acute Memory Loss Or Forgetfulness? / Ovulation, Headache And Nauseating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Headache And Memory Loss. by ugopromo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hi! Guys!
I NEED UR HELP.URGENTLY.Am I going psycho?
If I read for more than 2 hrs,
if I drink more than 1 bottle of beer, 
if I listen to sound for more than an hour,
if I work in the sun for as long as 2hrs, 
if I answer a ph.call for more than 30 mins,
if I browse or watch telly for like 2hrs,
and so on and so forth, 
all I get is HEADACHE!HEADACHE!!HEADACHE!!!
accompanied by consistent MEMORY LOSS.
Please guys what is wrong with me and
how can I help my self?
Am in my late 30s and an Engineer by profession.
         ugopromo.
Re: Help! Headache And Memory Loss. by arrynet: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
With the issue of  memory loss associated with headache,please go and see a neurologist.

Arrymed
Re: Help! Headache And Memory Loss. by gijaney: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
congratulations you have a migraine disorder. there are no cures and most remidies dont do much to help. just gonna have to deal with it. some migraine disorders can be genetic so you may pass this to your children

(1) (Reply)

Waist Pain / How To Get Rid Of Those Pimples And Acne! / World's Best Doctor Visits Nigeria: Get Involved For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.