Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash (372 Views)

Sell Your Pi Here And Get Paid Instantly / Sell Your Pi Here For Instant Cash / Exchange Some Of Your Pi Here For Instant Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hello, sell your Pi here and get paid instantly.
We buy Pi @ N100 to N200 per pi depending on quantity.
Conditions to be eligible to sell pi is as follows:
Must have moved your Pi to Mainet.
Must have done KYC.
If you meet all of these conditions we can buy your Pi and you get paid instantly.
Kindly contact me via WhatsApp number below
Re: Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash by emmyd002: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
You need gun for people to sell you their pi at this rate undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash by seanaddy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Leave am, na joker. When uodate full everywhere and higher buyers full town grin grin
Re: Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=seanaddy post=115551582]Leave am, na joker. When uodate full everywhere and higher buyers full town
No be fight na, sell to your higher buyers

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=emmyd002 post=115546479]You need gun for people to sell you their pi at this rate
My business no need gun bros. If you no want sell no be by force and if you get better offer elsewhere it’s still a matter of choice. Na wetin I go fit pay I advertise. If your coin de too important to you kindly store it, at least for now I know say you no fit use am buy common meat pie upon say the name na Pi.
Re: Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash by zinaunreal(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
EngEbi:
Must have done KYC.
If you meet all of these conditions we can buy your Pi and you get paid instantly.

Nobody is so foolish to sell pi at 100 or 200 naira. Why so greedy? 100 naira? Guy you wicked o

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash by halaqasa: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2022
seanaddy:
Leave am, na joker. When uodate full everywhere and higher buyers full town grin grin

Him suppose carry gun sef go rob the pie....... Not even #300/pi ...... Lmao embarassed

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash by greatguru22: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
EngEbi:
Must have done KYC.

SCAM ALERT, SCAM ALERT, SCAM ALERT.

This person whose nairaland username is EngEbi and whose name is Ogbodi Ebisine James is SCAMMER AND INTERNET FRAUDSTER!!!!

He might comes to you in diverse forms, just run away from him.

The scammer's phone number and bank details are shown below:

SCAMMER'S phone number:

SCAMMER'S bank details:

Account number of scammer:2403833722
Bank name of scammer: Zenith Bank
Account name: of scammer: Ogbodi Ebisine James

A friend of mine informed me recently how this FRAUDSTER known as Ogbodi Ebinise James scammed him of 400 pi.

The scammer ran away with 400 pi without paying my friend and without retuning the 400 pi back.

If someone can do this to my friend, he has indirectly done so to me....

I (Greatguru) already lay hand in this matter, his case should be a lesson to others... This is one of those who major fully on internet FRAUDULENT activities.

Unless he returns that thing which doesn't belong to him, his life is in serious danger because his parents will cry over him soon.

The scammer's (EngEbi, Ogbodi Ebisine James) picture and his premium NIN are shown below. Also the proof that 400 pi was truly sent to him

(1) (Reply)

Any Countries Numbers For Any Online Verification / . / Get Christmas Loan On Palmpay Flexi, No Dulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.