Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash (15395 Views)

Buhari Re-Approves Payment Of $418 Million Paris Club Judgement Debts / Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by chloride6: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Bleep! Emmanuella is safe for now though grin
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by Iko5000: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2022
68 million dollars forNed Nwoke , for wetin
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander why Malami and the Minister Of finance want to pay the money even though the matter is in court.

Malami is so in a hurry to see that this money is paid. He wants the money paid before he leaves office irrespective of the outstanding court case. This clearly shows he has vested interest or has been induced.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by Popesuccess(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Parachoko:
I wander why Malami and the Minister Of finance want to pay the money even though the matter is in court.
Those two are up to no good.
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2022
oluwaSavage:
Wow

These APC rogues are bunch of irredeemable thieves

Malami a lawyer?

These people are gangsters...

OBASANJO seems to have given up or resigned to fate on this government. A friend of mine told me there is a deep secret Obasanjo knows about the government that is why as an elder statesman, he keeps quiet just like IBB and Gen Abdulsalaam.

$418 million dollars to pay consultants over frivolous negotiations deal. Ned Nwoko. Riok. Ned Nwoko. RIOK is a company used by some Nigerians as a FRONT or cover to siphon dollars from Nigeria. Malami & Ahmed are anxious to pay $418 million dollars to dubious contractors at a time of economic distress when priority expenditure is needed.

There is a story I have posted on nairaland several times over several years about how the office of the Attorney General of the Federation is more lucrative than the Petroleum Minister. Later, I believed it.

My friend, a personal friend of Aondoakaa and also his University classmate told me in 2007 when Aondoakaa became the Minister of Justice that AGF is office of easy money because they represent FG on legal matters globally. He said the deals involved makes the office the most lucrative office after that of the President. He explained to me various deals where cool money is made. He even told me the FG legal team can be defeated willingly on a case the FG is bound to pay huge damages if there is a deal to share the payment. He told me about deals in Petroleum and other sectors. Internally, I didn't tell him, I began to think that Bola Ige's death might not be political, he might have been assassinated by Mafias milking Nigeria through AGF Office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by Tvoice: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Thieves , usless sets of people
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by Yankee101: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Boss Mustapha is not SGF. How old is this piece or how poorly researched?
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by taiwolomo1: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2022
D
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by rickleye: 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Boomboost:
Is it only me that is wondering where the next president will get money to run the economy?

Easy print it !
Borrow it ! American debt is bigger but they have good credit . 9ja case it’s a headache.
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by 3seriez(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nicenixon:
Wetin concern Justice minister with payment of contractors?, anyways, all of them are after their own interest not the masses.

Kickback things..
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by tishbite42: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
The easiest way to heal the sick in Nigeria today is by mentioning Peter Obi
That name alone normalizes BP and allows blood to flow well in the body.
If you're not on the payroll of either Atiku or Tinubu, you have to stop this blasphemy.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by sevenhundred(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Parachoko:
they want to collect their own cake sharp sharp b4 matter go change.
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by Parachoko: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
sevenhundred:
they want to collect their own cake sharp sharp b4 matter go change.
cheesy
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by GamalNasser: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Parachoko:

Malami and Ned Nwoko own that money together
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by PharmacyStore: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Confusion everywhere
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Clap for yourselves if you fully comprehend this Premium Times grammar in one reading. Sh*t is confusing AF.
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by Mrpojj(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash by Metrofox(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Idiots go dey run a whole country economy like aboki shop..with that useless finance minister wey no qualify to teach SS1 economics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Bello Vows To Sack Kogi East LG Chairmen For Poll Defeat / Ask Any Question About Ghana. / Governor Obiano Visits Erosion Repair Site In Obosi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.