Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

How To Advertise On Facebook. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Advertise On Facebook. (3265 Views)

How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. / Nigerian Banks That Advertise On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advertise On Facebook. by Chizin(m): 4:27am On Aug 04, 2011
Facebook is a becoming a part of day-to-day life for some people, people keep registering every single minute just to socialize and get in touch. There\'s more to facebook than just socializing though, you can turn facebook to a major source of traffic for your site. You must have seen facebook ads displayed on the right sidebar each time you log in and probably followed a couple of them before, right? Did you know you can actually have your site advertised on that sidebar? You definitely can and you there\'s absolutely nothing complicated about advertising on facebook.

You might be wondering how much it costs to advertise on facebook. Well, it\'s cheap, I mean dead cheap and you can advertise for as low as $1 and pay as low as $0.01 for a click. This simply means you can get one hundred visits to your site for just one dollar! You don't need to have a paypal account to advertise on facebook, you can pay with a credit or debit card. I recommend Guarantee Trust Bank mastercard for online purchases if you're a Nigerian, it works just fine if you've activated it for online transactions (contact the nearest GTB branch for details about this).

How Do I start Advertising?

Login to your facebook account and scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the \"Advertising\" link at the footer (bottom Page). You'll be asked what you intend to advertise, your target audience and a couple of other things. You should also have an image ready before following the link. I recommend a 120x120 image or less in size but it must be square or else it might look cropped and distorted.

How To Choose Maximimum Pay Per Click

The amount you choose to pay per click determines how often you ads will appear. Facebook suggested I pay about $0.32 per click but that looked way too much and I chose to pay 0.05 per click instead. This is flexible, you may even choose to pay as low as $0.01 per lick. The choice is yours but it is important to know that there are many people bidding for those advertising spaces and your advert might not appear if you select a bid too low.

After placing the order, your campaign should be reviewed and approved withing twenty four hours. You might even see your own very ads running while surfing around the site if you happen to be one of the target audience you selected while creating the advert.

You can get thousands of people trooping into you blog with this in just a matter of days. I tried and and it definitely works.

This will definitely help you.
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by emailguru: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2011
I think it goes beyond just advertising. Let me quickly stress here that you need to target your keyword very well, remember, you are paying per every click, at such, you must ensure that you get keywords that are targeted. Besides, not every product is suitable for adverts on face book. You must understand that people on face book are predominantly there to seek contact and build relationship. As such, you must use your imagination when choosing products to advertise. You may not get it the right the first time, but with continuos tweaking here and there, you will definitely get the winning ads.

The post was quite rich.
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by Chizin(m): 5:51am On Aug 04, 2011
@emailguru,
Thank you for throwing more light in here.

A good Reply I may say.
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by earnfast(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
You have giving out powerful information for only people who know how to use it, But i want to say something important here if you don't know how to create a KILLER advert copy that will make people click your ads and after clicking to buy what soever you are selling don't try to use facebook advert because all your money will be wasted without making any sales and you know what that means you lose money.

Thanks for reading,

Samson.
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by pafectlink(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2011
@chizin and others. Thanks for the info. i still have other goodies below
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
The post was well written. I would also add looking at the demographics before paying for advertisement. But by the way, facebook as well as Google Adwords are the best paid advertising methods.
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by Chizin(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2015
You are on point bro..
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by mrsage(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
Im thinking of facebook ads for an event. A weekend at the beach. For working class couples.

I need a guide pls.
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by CoachNehes(m): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2015
@ MrsAge, you can contact me, am a digital marketing expert, I can offer my service to help you reach your target audience.
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by ssolaoye: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Are you considering running Facebook Ads for your business? This beginners guide to Facebook advertising will help you achieve the best marketing objectives on a very small budget.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook. by Muritala2015(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Consider This Free Facebook Marketing Workshop too....
It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make Money As A Fashion Designer? / How To Deposit And Withdraw On Betcolony Online Account / Paypal Loader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.