Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu (382 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by inforesource: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is in response to the above topic.

I want to ask Yul one question. I grew up to hear that old age is a gift and full of wisdom.

My question is, how would the entire world view Tinubu and Nigeria in particular if, in the night of the APC presidential primary, Tinubu had stepped down for Osinbanjo or any younger, credible candidate?

I promise you, his name will be written in the book of Legends like Mandela, Awolowo, Azikiwe, Martin Luther King,

Old age comes with wisdom. If you are old and yet you refuse to come to terms with your age, then the mother nature will and shamefully so.

Remember, the wise one said and I quote, Respect is a reciprocal.
Re: Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Dvdpity: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Salewa97:
I am supporting Tinubu because that Man is super intelligent with the best foresight towards solving the Problems in Nigeria. I am 100% Batified!!!.
May your family suffer forever and may you get killed by bandits. As Nigerians are suffering, may your generations suffer and become poverty stricken forever.
Re: Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Dvdpity: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

May the calamities that has befallen Nigerians, be your portion.
Re: Re: Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu by Mynd44: 5:18am On Aug 10, 2022

(1)

Akeredolu Warns Electorates Against Voting Atiku, PDP In 2023 Elections / The Current Bane Of Our Society / "We Will Bomb All The Bushes Of Abia" - Orji Uzor Kalu After Ohafia Attack (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.