Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? (195 Views)

Why Do Some Graduates Find It Difficult To Speak Good English? / Nigerians React To 400L Student Of Unilorin Who Finds It Difficult To Express He / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? by Doo1: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
I started a school of my own as a young man and I want to improve the standard of the school. I'm just a year old in the school business. So I decided to visit some banks where I operate a personal account if I can get a loan for school running, but one turned me down while the other keep promising me for over a month now. It has become very stressful.
How do I access small loan to invest in my school before school resumes by September. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? by jeromestarks: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's not difficult. You lack the competence to prepare a good proposal that's all.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? by FreeStuffsNG: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Doo1:
I started a school of my own as a young man and I want to improve the standard of the school. I'm just a year old in the school business. So I decided to visit some banks where I operate a personal account if I can get a loan for school running, but one turned me down while the other keep promising me for over a month now. It has become very stressful.
How do I access small loan to invest in my school before school resumes by September. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
It is still a young business. If you have collateral or inflow from fees is steady and you are not blacklisted, they may give you.
Start small and grow steady. You can leverage on vendors that can supply you to pay when parents pay school fees.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? by Doo1: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
It's not difficult. You lack the competence to prepare a good proposal that's all.

Well, I have given them all they requested and they have even visited the school and they acknowledged that I have done well.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? by Doo1: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

It is still a young business. If you have collateral or inflow from fees is steady and you are not blacklisted, they may give you.
Start small and grow steady. You can leverage on vendors that can supply you to pay when parents pay school fees.

OK, thanks
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? by jeromestarks: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Doo1:

Well, I have given them all they requested and they have even visited the school and they acknowledged that I have done well.
Then fold your arms and wait .
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get Bank Loan To Invest In School? by Doo1: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

Then fold your arms and wait .

Ok

(1) (Reply)

: First African Distance Learning University , FADLU . / Rules To Teach Your Sons / Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.