Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Start Your Own Akpu Food Business And Be Making 100% Profit Monthly. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Start Your Own Akpu Food Business And Be Making 100% Profit Monthly. (389 Views)

₦100 Akpu Costs ₦1,687 In Europe / The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) / Three Ways To Make Big Money @ Akpu Food Limited (RC: 1956950). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Akpu Food Business And Be Making 100% Profit Monthly. by AkpuFoodLimited: 5:30am On Aug 10, 2022
We are TEACHING PEOPLE the following BUSINESSS SECRET: "How To Start Your Own Akpu Food Business And Be Making 100% Profit Monthly".

CAPITAL (MONEY) TO START THE BUSINESS: Any Amount you have from N20,000 and Above.

We Teach ONLINE Or You Come Physically To Us to learn this business secret.

COST of Teaching: N10,000.

For More Details and Our Address, contact us through the WhatsApp number on my profile here.

Re: How To Start Your Own Akpu Food Business And Be Making 100% Profit Monthly. by Focusmi: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Seriously there's plenty money in any food releted business...... people like it or not they must eat. Akpu no dey carry last

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Tasted A Food And Ask For More… Check This Food Out / I Finally Got Rid Of My Belly Fat With This Tea ( Video ) / Is It Healthy To Just Eat 2 Meals A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.