Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku (696 Views)

INEC Uploads 11% Of Results In 24 Hours As Fuzzy, Illegible Sheets Populate Irev / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Ekiti Election: Total Votes Each Party Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Latestreport1: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Wike alone gave him (Atiku) 11% of the total support and you are saying he is not important

You think Wike is not important, you will be Disgrace 2023

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGEN4uN58g

Rivers state votes alone neutralized
Ogun
Oyo
Lagos
Edo
Ekiti
In 2019

APC 60,238
PDP 1,487,075

Lagos State

APC: 792,460
PDP: 632,327
Abubakar Atiku total vote cast 11,262,978 (41%)

Wike alone gave him (Atiku) 11% of the total support and you are saying he is not important

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChDb8z4g2bE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by SmartPolician: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2022
So this guy actually sat down and ran the calculation?

Does he not have a job or something useful to do with his time? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2022
We have all known Wike is landing in apc to achieve southern presidency . But some unreasonable poeple from S who had loud voice against Fulanis dominants are the one swing working against only a candidate that can win presidency for South's .

1 Like

Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by IgOga(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Why does nairaland continue to promote this Fayose aka fakenews peddler.....I thought ban should be the punishment for posting a 2018 video as 2022 video...But for Seun and his moderators it is promoting more of the fake material
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Honjoshy4u: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2022
This man is confused!
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has won the presidential election in Rivers State.

Mr Abubakar scored 473,971 to defeat President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress who had 150,710 votes.

Wike never gave Atiku such number.
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Atiku didn't get 1.4 million votes from Rivers in 2019.... It was in 2015, Rivers delivered that Bloc votes for Jonathan
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by sundayahidju: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Obi gave him at least 30%
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Softmirror: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

grin

THERE YOU ARE 7 MONTHS AND 21 DAYS OF YOUR LIFE ON NAIRALAND. WHAT A NICE JOB. ARE YOU BEING PAID MONTHLY?

Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Iampromoted(m): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2022
This Isaac Fayose is becoming a nuisance.
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Kennedyli: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
We have all known Wike is landing in apc to achieve southern presidency . But some unreasonable poeple from S who had loud voice against Fulanis dominants are the one swing working against only a candidate that can win presidency for South's .
Lol. So who would vote for Tinubu in PH?
At this time in 2018, Buhari had a lot of supporters in Rivers state. Most of my friends supported him against Atiku.

Today, even the Magnus Abe supporters are obidient. The only guy who doesn't support Peter Obi says he's rooting for Sowore.

So I ask you again? How will Wike market Tinubu in PH?
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by SmartPolician: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

THERE YOU ARE 7 MONTHS AND 21 DAYS OF YOUR LIFE ON NAIRALAND. WHAT A NICE JOB. ARE YOU BEING PAID MONTHLY?

Nope; I come here to learn.

I learned what I do today from Nairaland; when smart people were all over this forum, sharing nuggets of life-changing information.

That has given me financial freedom and I decide when to work and when not to work.

Unfortunately, lots of tribalists, ne'er-do-wells and nincompoops have invaded this forum, thereby reducing its value and usefulness

Now you know why I am a regular here.

PS: I won't reply you again.
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by GamalNasser: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Atiku is proving to be a poor crisis manager and I don't like it , Tinubu has settled with every primary contender in APC but Atiku is still at a cross road with Wike till now .. Atiku get on a jet and go to rivers state to see Wike
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2022
This Pomo guy should stop disturbing us
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

HE want us to make him popular by always saying trash. I wonder why he couldn't join others in the Senate or house of reps if he had any clout.
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Softmirror: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nope; I come here to learn.

I learned what I do today from Nairaland; when smart people were all over this forum, sharing nuggets of life-changing information.

That has given me financial freedom and I decide when to work and when not to work.

Unfortunately, lots of tribalists, ne'er-do-wells and nincompoops have invaded this forum, thereby reducing its value and usefulness

Now you know why I am a regular here.

PS: I won't reply you again.

BUT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW AS TO THIS FINANCIAL FREEDOM YOU CLAIM. grin
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by rolams(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2022
This boy is not normal. How can Wike give him 11%?
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Offpointng: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Softmirror:

BUT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW AS TO THIS FINANCIAL FREEDOM YOU CLAIM. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Nairaland is making this dude popular.
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by tctrills: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Latestreport1:

You think Wike is not important, you will be Disgrace 2023

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGEN4uN58g

Rivers state votes alone neutralized
Ogun
Oyo
Lagos
Edo
Ekiti
In 2019

APC 60,238
PDP 1,487,075

Lagos State

APC: 792,460
PDP: 632,327
Abubakar Atiku total vote cast 11,262,978 (41%)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChDb8z4g2bE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This Fayose dude is not very wise. What makes him think that the people of Rivers voted PDP because of Wike.
Even after Amaechi deflected to APC in 2015, the people of Rivers voted massively for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Pk01(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Everywhere wike go,we follow.. the plain truth is wike will not work for atiku..
Its obvious he is working for Tinubu, 2027 he will restrategise and come out strong, Tinubu ain't a healthy man you know..

Everywhere wike goes we follow
Sai baba #wike2027.
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by lereinter(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2022
It's you ( Issac) and ayodele that will be disgraced
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by lereinter(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2022
GamalNasser:
Atiku is proving to be a poor crisis manager and I don't like it , Tinubu has settled with every primary contender in APC but Atiku is still at a cross road with Wike till now .. Atiku get on a jet and go to rivers state to see Wike

You haven't seen or heard wike utterances recently

Atiku is a maestro, wike can't set him up
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by GamalNasser: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2022
lereinter:

You haven't seen or heard wike utterances recently

Atiku is a maestro, wike can't set him up
Wike utterances are meant to draw Atiku into a negotiation..we can't undermine the role Wike played to keep our party alive all these APC years
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Simeon88(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2022
What's all this nonsense!
So all the people that went to polling unit to cast their vote for Atiku in Rivers State did so because of Wike abi. Please me that voted for him in Abuja did so because of who?
What's our problem in this country sef? The annoying thing is that the people pushing all these narrative are youths. No wonder the old crooks in politics don't take us serious
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by Simeon88(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2022
GamalNasser:

Wike just have one vote. The best he can do is to influence some of the people that feeds from him. Wike is even a bigger loser if PDP doesn't win. The guy just want attention. Atiku should just ignore him.
PDP need to clip his wings. I think he has been a major problem of the party since 2015, enthroning and dethroning chairmen as if he owns the party
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by lereinter(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2022
GamalNasser:

Wike utterances are meant to draw Atiku into a negotiation..we can't undermine the role Wike played to keep our party alive all these APC years

Far from it

Those utterances draws only a weakling not a personality like Atiku
Re: Wike Alone Gave You 11% Of Your Total Votes 2019 - Isaac Fayose Tell Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kennedyli:

Lol. So who would vote for Tinubu in PH?
At this time in 2018, Buhari had a lot of supporters in Rivers state. Most of my friends supported him against Atiku.

Today, even the Magnus Abe supporters are obidient. The only guy who doesn't support Peter Obi says he's rooting for Sowore.

So I ask you again? How will Wike market Tinubu in PH?
Let wait and see the result but don't wail after election oooo.

(1) (Reply)

#onitshaobidientmegarally / PDP Crisis: I Will Flog, Crush The Small Boys', Says Wike / Alleged Kwankwaso-ganduje Meeting Not Reported In Any Mainstream Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.