Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Forgotten Bios Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Forgotten Bios Password (460 Views)

Unlock Bios Password For Dell, Sony, HP And Asus Laptops / BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers / Unlock Your Bios Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgotten Bios Password by cosmos2000(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Gmorning everyone, please my laptop has been having series of problems, I took it to ikeja and I was told that they would need to reset it but due to the forgotten BIOS password, we use another method to reset it and everything looks fine. However we wanted to install some fresh software and it has refused to install, it keeps restarting restarting restarting all by itself.
Please what can I do about the forgotten BIOS password

Gurus in the house
Re: Forgotten Bios Password by udemzyudex(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2022
cosmos2000:
Gmorning everyone, please my laptop has been having series of problems, I took it to ikeja and I was told that they would need to reset it but due to the forgotten BIOS password, we use another method to reset it and everything looks fine. However we wanted to install some fresh software and it has refused to install, it keeps restarting restarting restarting all by itself.

Gurus in the house

What's the model of your laptop?
Re: Forgotten Bios Password by maxjax(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
the forgotten BIOS password aint the problem undecided

its either your laptop is not compatible with the software you are tryin to install or your laptop is havin one or more hardware failure.

cosmos2000:

Gurus in the house
Re: Forgotten Bios Password by cosmos2000(m): 2:56am On Aug 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

What's the model of your laptop?
HP pavilion dv6 notebook 8470
Re: Forgotten Bios Password by cosmos2000(m): 2:57am On Aug 11, 2022
maxjax:
the forgotten BIOS password aint the problem undecided

its either your laptop is not compatible with the software you are tryin to install or your laptop is havin one or more hardware failure.

Ok
Re: Forgotten Bios Password by udemzyudex(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2022
cosmos2000:

HP pavilion dv6 notebook 8470

Is it two laptops?
Re: Forgotten Bios Password by cosmos2000(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

Is it two laptops?

No that's my laptop mode
Re: Forgotten Bios Password by udemzyudex(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
cosmos2000:

No that's my laptop mode

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Clean Dell Inspiron 1545 Selling Fast. / Data Recovery / Iphone4 16gig For Quick Sale At 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.