Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon (3567 Views)

Man Spotted With APC Branded Shirt On Fuel Queue (picture) / Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Spokesperson For Atiku Wears APC Shirt On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by ultim: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2022
This shirt being sold on Amazon and advertised on Nairaland should be stopped or the seller should change the vawulence inscription on it. It is uncomplimentary and could be used against Peter Obi's campaign objectives.

The earlier we realise this the better.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by SmartPolician: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2022
A lot of people are doing crap to make money off the OBIdient movement.

I think the best thing is to report it to Amazon so they can take it down at once.

That must be the concept of a kid who thinks everything is a joke.

18 Likes

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by DadaHammed: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2022
I had the same thougts about the vawulence part. OBIdients are not anarchists but if they steal the mandate of the people in order to enslave them for another 8years, OBIdients will raise the temperature of the polity and make it HOT for them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by Ecos(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2022
We are obedient and useful.
We can never be vawulence

4 Likes

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by ultim: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

I think the best thing is to report it to Amazon so they can take it down at once.

I will write to Amazon and also alert one of the campaign coordinators. That is, if they haven't seen this.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by Truthisunique2: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
It's now a joke
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by superemmy(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2022
I thought same too anyways on another note I saw a better Outfit and been trying to reach out to the designer

6 Likes

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by fourboys: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by BATified2023: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

y report it?
Don’t spoil an hustlers business,I support tinubu but if my business goes in line with the latest social media trend n madness I will key into it n make money

Many of them will call it love but they can’t see business in it n that’s y they will b highly disappointed come 2023

My guy is using peter obi to grow his brand now on twitter,the method is this just keep insulting tinubu day n night n u will keep getting likes n retweet even when u know they are lies

Do u know the number of new followers he got yesterday when he posted d lie about that Ghanaian president?

Bro this is business

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by Abdu81: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
ultim:

I will write to Amazon and also alert one of the campaign coordinators. That is, if they haven't seen this.
Please can you the contact of any of campaign codinators there are important information I want share with them.
chykon81@gmail.com.
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by EndsarsReloaded: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
y report it?
Don’t spoil an hustlers business,I support tinubu but if my business goes in line with the latest social media trend n madness I will key into it n make money

Many of them will call it love but they can’t see business in it n that’s y they will b highly disappointed come 2023

My guy is using peter obi to grow his brand now on twitter,the method is this just keep insulting tinubu day n night n u will keep getting likes n retweet even when u know they are lies

Do u know the number of new followers he got yesterday when he posted d lie about that Ghanaian president?

Bro this is business

In other words, you agree that Peter Obi is massively popular while BAT is an abomination no one wants to identify with tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
y report it?

Bro this is business

So just because of business, lies and vawulence should be encouraged? What type of hustle is that? What's the difference between that person and politicians

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by BATified2023: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

In other words, you agree that Peter Obi is massively popular while BAT is an abomination no one wants to identify with tongue tongue tongue
u can see I made mention of online

The reality is everywhere

During osun n ekiti election all u need to promote your page is to insult tinubu n promote Labour Party,I believe u saw d reality online

They couldn’t manage to get 10k votes in d 2 states

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by Obidient4life3: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Hahahaha.... Peace is not an option.
We all know the word Vawulence doesn't mean the same thing as violence.
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by BATified2023: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

So just because of business, lies and vawulence should be encouraged? What type of hustle is that? What's the difference between that person and politicians
that is what Obi supporters wants n they really don’t understand that many people were just using them for cruise

It will dawn on them after election

They believe election is by insulting people online

Apc won d whole local government in ebonyi without insulting anyone

In ekiti n osun election combined they got less than 10k votes despite d noise n insult
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by GoooodHardDick: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2022
I'm very sure it must be one of those Tinubu urchins trying so hard to discredit peter Obi.

That advert on nairaland and Amazon should be taken down immediately
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by idu1(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2022
vawulence is not an English word. Amazon might not take action.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by cayorday89(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
OP, you are also stylishly spreading the vawulence albeit unknowingly...
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by udokpuenyi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
This propaganda will not work

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by Ayed44: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

"Vawulence" is different from"Violence".

Please take note and stop hating.
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by tradingknowled1: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
report to Amazon so they can take it down completely.. meanwhile

forex trading Guidance and mentorship program available.. feel free to PM me if interested
Re: Pls Who Is Selling This Vawulence Obidient Shirt On Amazon by Blizzy11: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
y report it?

Bro this is business

It doesn't matter.

Let him be using his platform to be advertising the movement.

We show love to another who is even if they are there for the subs.

Las las, the hurricane comming if BAT becomes President will touch all of una wey dey Naija.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Lie For You – Ex Commissioner & Chief Of Staff, Tells Peter Obi / Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party / ‘Tinubu's Certificate Is Fake,' Says Chicago Varsity Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.