Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Flourish Financially Above The Economic Recession And Price Inflation In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Flourish Financially Above The Economic Recession And Price Inflation In (172 Views)

Food Inflation In Nigeria Rises To 17.38% As Inflation Rate Jumps To 14.23% / Conference On Impending Economic Recession In Nigeria / See Shocking Reasons Why Nigeria Entered Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Flourish Financially Above The Economic Recession And Price Inflation In by Joshuaefoguah(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
I know you must have heard about the increase in the Dollar rate to Naira (710/$) and a lot of well-meaning people have told you to save, earn and invest in dollars.

Thou this is true, but it won't put you on top of the inflation.

This is why!

If for example, you were earning N500k Monthly as of February 2022 when the dollar rate was at 416/$, and you were able to afford your needs, like food and other items that can be easily affected by inflation.

And let's say your budget was about N100k or more monthly for just foodstuff.

And there is a big chance that your salary did not increase from February up till August.

What happens now is that your N100k budget for foodstuff will increase x2, which will be N200k if you decide to keep up with your budget because at this rate the cost of goods would have doubled from what they used to be sold for back till February and what they are been sold for now in August all because of inflation.

But at this point, some people would decide to cut down costs and reduce their budget for foodstuff.

Now let's even say you saved, or you're earning and investing in dollars.

And your Income went up by the same percentage dollar to Naira went up, which is about 70%.

This is why you're still not on top of the economy even when you make money in dollars.

The increase was not up to 100%, it was about 70% to 80% increase, but the cost of most goods went up by 100%.

In as much as you're still leaving and spending money in Nigeria and though you make money in dollars, you're still affected by the inflation, but slightly, compared to those who earn in Naira.

Now I'm about to show you how to live financially above inflation even if you're earning in Naira or Dollars.

Follow closely, cause you're about to learn a major thing that will change your finance for the better!!

I will be sharing the solutions for three(3) categories of people

- Salary Earners(aka 9 - 5)

- Business Owners

- Non-workers(People without any source of income)

Yes, I also have a solution for Non-Income earners on how they can start making money.

Now let's start with the Salary Earners.

*Salary Earners*

- What you should do when faced with inflation is not to hurriedly convert your money to dollars and save it.

That won't change anything at that point.

- What you should do is find a side business online you can start while you keep your job.

An online business that is easy to start and that won't require much of your time in the beginning but still, bring you good ROI.

- At this point, your salary can help to assist the side business for quick growth.

If you observe my use of words, you'll notice I used the word business and not investment scheme or opportunity.

List of Online Businesses you can start.

- Affiliate Marketing

- E-commerce

I mentioned this two only because they are the guaranteed online businesses you can start that will give you good ROI in less than 3 months of start.

I'm currently into one of them which is Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate Marketing is a business model where you promote other people's products(digital or physical)and you are paid an agreed percentage of commission of either 40% - 80% of each sale of the product depending.

Let's say you are promoting a product of N50K and your commission for each sale is 40% which is N20k, right?

What if you sell 5 units of that product per week, that will be N100k weekly and you can as well double on this.

And this is very possible when you've learned how to sell online, which you will be taught.

All you need to start this business is;

- Your Smartphone, which I'm sure you already have.

- An Internet connection

- At least 2 hours of daily learning and implementation(you can do this before or after work, anytime that is convenient for you)

- Signing up with an Affiliate Platform that will both teach you how to sell effortlessly and also give you access to products you can sell easily.

By starting a side business like this, you will be able to increase your earning capacity, and by that, you will be above inflation and be able to afford your needs no matter the cost.

If you'll like to know more about how to start and scale this business, I have prepared a free video that explains everything from A-Z, use the link below to check it out. It's 100% free.

/55min-free-webinar

Now, this next one is for Business Owners.

*Business Owners*

Now you already have a business and at this point, you determine your income by the amount of effort you put into marketing your product and making sales.

You don't need to start another business to do well at this point, all you need to focus on is how to increase the sales of your product.

This is where you fetch for new and advanced strategies to increase your sales by getting course materials that talk about how you can increase your sales and implement what you learn.

By doing this, you have a 100% chance of increasing sales and making more money which helps you stay on top of inflation.

This third one is for Non-Income Earners.

*Non-Income Earners*

As simple as this may sound, what I'm about to share with you is the best and most reliable way to climb the ladder of wealth.

- Firstly, you need to get a job that pays you either monthly or weekly.

This is because anything you wish to start either a business or to learn a skill will cost you money to start.

So first get a job that pays you, with a mindset set of either starting a business that allows you to learn digital skills like Affiliate Marketing or Learning a solo skill like Copywriting, Graphics design, Web design, etc.

Either way, you need money to begin the journey well.

There is free knowledge of these skills, but that won't take you far, that's why I'll recommend you pay for coaching and mentorship.

Then when you can save a good amount of money, you can then decide to start Affiliate Marketing that can help you boost your income in no time.

And by doing this, you will be earning more and living above inflation.

I believe this post was helpful to you.

If you'll like to know more, you can connect with me directly on WhatsApp by using the link below and I'll be sure to give you all the assistance you need.

/joshuaefoguah

Good luck.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Transactions For Which Tax Clearance Certificate (tcc) Must Be Presented In Nig. / How To Bleach Palm Oil Without Using Fire / Digital Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.