Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Interview/ Job/ Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview/ Job/ Salary (22507 Views)

Interview : Job Invitation At Lydia.co / Kennedia Consulting Interview Job Invite / Lagos State Neighbourhood Corp Job Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by pheelhip(m): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2022
jamesIV:
U will have to undergo a four day training first before starting fully
They sure do have operations dept too or must everyone start from sales and marketing.

Or people are being group according to their performances?
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Smartrock: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2022
Good question, or this half answers is not helpful
pheelhip:

They sure do have operations dept too or must everyone start from sales and marketing.

Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by waleyrae(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2022
I am currently with them.
If you score 60% and above in the test, you'll be recruited as either a Cadder or sampler, albeit on a contract or casual basis. Currently, cadders can earn a maximum of 40k, while samplers earn between 30k and 20k cap. For everyday you don't work, you're not paid, including public holidays.

After a while, you'll go for bootcamp to be
naturalized as a staff. But only if you're a graduate; poly, uni, or college.

If you score 80% and above and you don't have a minimum of 2.1 from the uni, you'll end up as a Cadder. But if you do, you'll go straight to mgt trainee. If you didn't go to uni, you'll end up as a Cadder even if you score 100%

They're working on a new process to improve the payment of cadders from this month tho.

What I've found out about them is that, they're not true to their words. There's no fixed amount to time for you be a contract staff before you can go for bootcamp. You might spend 3, 6, 9 months or more than a year.

You'll walk around for the whole day so if you can't walk, don't bother. Even managers walk around.

Na target work, so if you can't work under pressure, don't bother.

Penalties might and can take away a chunk of your money, but only if you can't keep to terms.

I can't say it all here

1 Like

Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by waleyrae(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2022
pheelhip:

Yes, they do. It's in Anambra. You can be an OC, but you'll still have to write the tests.

Good luck on the tests guys. Godspeed

1 Like

Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by jamesIV: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2022
If u wrote urs in Lagos
Check ur mail, u should see Fidon, just txt him on WhatsApp
paragon10:

How do I ask for my score also?
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by jamesIV: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Seems we all have to
Not sure tho
pheelhip:

Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by PrettyBolu(f): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2022
mightyleks:
Have they started production in Nigeria? Most of their product are manufactured else where but in their name.

Does Apple produce iPhones in America. Most of their product are manufactured else where but in their name. (Note: I used exactly your second sentence)
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Immunity1555: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
For your solution to LAUNCH your Tech Career Globally. try to login on this link.https://www.bincom.net/globaltech?utm_campaign=bincomtechclub202204&utm_source=Emmanuel Uwa_07038092071
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by shegzy0514(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
waleyrae:
If you score 60% and above in the test, you'll be recruited as either a Cadder or sampler, albeit on a contract or casual basis. Currently, cadders can earn a maximum of 40k, while samplers earn between 30k and 20k cap. For everyday you don't work, you're not paid, including public holidays.

If you score 80% and above and you don't have a minimum of 2.1 from the uni, you'll end up as a Cadder. But if you do, you'll go straight to mgt trainee. If you didn't go to uni, you'll end up as a Cadder even if you score 100%

They're working on a new process to improve the payment of cadders from this month tho.

What I've found out about them is that, they're not true to their words. There's no fixed amount to time for you be a contract staff before you can go for bootcamp. You might spend 3, 6, 9 months or more than a year.

You'll walk around for the whole day so if you can't walk, don't bother. Even managers walk around.

Penalties might and can take away a chunk of your money, but only if you can't keep to terms.

I can't say it all here
Pls do they have office in Abuja, and after the test are they other test again or straight to interview
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Barzinime(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
You know the process & you are still here.
You are encouraging Japa, but you like the suffering
You better go find work, you are the one with no life.
appointments:

Haha doesn't matter. I know the process and help people. Person wey dey sell coffin dey use am? Get a life bro!
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by mightyleks(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
PrettyBolu:

Does Apple produce iPhones in America. Most of their product are manufactured else where but in their name. (Note: I used exactly your second sentence)
You want to use apple to compare a company that they only thing they higher mostly for is to market their product
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by appointments: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Barzinime:
You know the process & you are still here.
You are encouraging Japa, but you like the suffering
You better go find work, you are the one with no life.

Everybody is japaing yet there are still inbound flights? What are people coming back for if everybody is running away?

Get a life! Good day!
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by waleyrae(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
shegzy0514:

Pls do they have office in Abuja, and after the test are they other test again or straight to interview

I don't know of any office in Abuja. What I do now is that they're actively trying to expand, so Abuja might me one of the new territories. I'll advice you to take the job in a new territory if you have nothing else you're doing. Foundational members get to enjoy more and are rewarded more.

2. After the in-premises test, there are no other written tests, until bootcamp. What you'll do is DMT and DCT, and they're practical... pretty easy too. You gotta know how to use your phones tho, cos they're going digital.

Good luck
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Barzinime(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
I already have a wonderful life
You Japa too or is your life tied here?
appointments:

Everybody is japaing yet there are still inbound flights? What are people coming back for if everybody is running away?

Get a life! Good day!
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by deenATLAS(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
waleyrae:

I can't say it all here

I'm trying to spot the difference between this and GNLD/Neolife. Please any help because I also got me invited....
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by paragon10(m): 4:53am On Aug 12, 2022
waleyrae:

I can't say it all here
Like how much are managers paid?
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by waleyrae(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2022
deenATLAS:

I'm trying to spot the difference between this and GNLD/Neolife. Please any help because I also got me invited....

It's pretty much different... There's a sense of direction daily, those ones don't have that.
Go there and listen to what'll be said, then see if you like what you hear.
Unless you've got something better
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by shegzy0514(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
waleyrae:

I don't know of any office in Abuja. What I do now is that they're actively trying to expand, so Abuja might me one of the new territories. I'll advice you to take the job in a new territory if you have nothing else you're doing. Foundational members get to enjoy more and are rewarded more.

2. After the in-premises test, there are no other written tests, until bootcamp. What you'll do is DMT and DCT, and they're practical... pretty easy too. You gotta know how to use your phones tho, cos they're going digital.

Good luck
Thank you boss. Pls how much are the paying for management trainee
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by paragon10(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2022
shegzy0514:

please someone should answer this question
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by waleyrae(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
shegzy0514:

Iono
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Kentft: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
jamesIV:
Also got the text
Applied for management trainee, wrote and passed the in-premises test
But according to them, I will have to start from sales and marketing dept
These guys are looking for marketers, Why tag it management trainee. From this someone will understand that they are funny in welfare of employees.
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by paragon10(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2022
promisious:

Not true. Orange group is real n d pay is cool
Like how much do they pay management trainee
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Edipet(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jossyroyal1:
They will use you do marketing throughout Lagos and give you only t shirts in the name of training you won't hear from them again

After a while you will see their new recruitment update again
am about to travel to lagos just for this Job. Please does it worth it?
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by j0sh001: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by j0sh001: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Edipet:
am about to travel to lagos just for this Job. Please does it worth it?
Hi,
Did you eventually go for the interview and how was it?
Are you currently with them?
Please
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Edipet(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
j0sh001:

Hi,
Did you eventually go for the interview and how was it?
Are you currently with them?
Please
I didn't go to the interview again
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by j0sh001: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
Edipet:
I didn't go to the interview again
Why, please, if I may ask.
I was invited to come to Abuja for a test from AKS as well.
Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Edipet(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2023
j0sh001:

Why, please, if I may ask.
I was invited to come to Abuja for a test from AKS as well.
because I didn't have accommodation in lagos. I was also told that their pay is small

1 Like

Re: Interview/ Job/ Salary by Iykestix: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
waleyrae:

Yes, they do. It's in Anambra. You can be an OC, but you'll still have to write the tests.

Good luck on the tests guys. Godspeed

Please what is the test like, I mean would we have to use our phone at the premise because they aren’t desktops.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Defence To Recruit Additional 10,000 Personnel / My First Job Experience After School As A Lady. / Who Knows About Or Have Worked With This Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.