Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Can I Make My Home A Smart Home? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Make My Home A Smart Home? (191 Views)

A HOUSE THAT YOU CAN RUN FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE , ITS SIMPLE ,ITS A SMART HOME / Electrical | Extra-Low Voltages | Smart Home / Office Automation. / POP Ceilings Can Give Your Home A Unique Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Home A Smart Home? by prithuhomes: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2022
With the help of these easy tips, you'll be able to turn your house into a smart home.

The term "smart home" refers to homes that use technology to improve efficiency and security. Smart homes are becoming increasingly popular, and there are many different options available for homeowners.

Install an Alexa Voice Remote
If you're looking for a simple solution, consider installing an Amazon Echo device. It's a small speaker with a microphone and a screen that allows users to control other devices using voice commands. You can also ask questions through the device, such as what's the weather outside, how much money do you have in your bank account, or who won the Super Bowl last year.

Set up a Nest Thermostat
Once you've got Alexa set up, you can use her to control your thermostat. Simply say "Alexa, set my temperature to 75 degrees" and she will adjust the temperature accordingly.

Add a Honeywell Security System
If you're looking to add some extra security to your home, consider adding a Honeywell security system. These systems allow you to monitor your home remotely through an app on your phone. You can also arm and disarm them using voice commands.

Connect a Philips Hue Light Bulb
To make your home more secure, you can connect a light bulb to your Wi-Fi network. This will allow you to control the lights with your smartphone or tablet. You can use the app to set timers, adjust brightness levels, and even turn off the lights when you leave the room.

Control your lights with a Wink Hub
If you're looking to add some extra security to your home, consider installing a motion sensor. These sensors can detect movement and sound, so they can alert you if an intruder enters your property. They also work well as doorbell cameras.

https://www.prithu.in/architects-in-delhi-ncr/

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: New Mpape FCDA/BAC Allocations -1000sqm - N1.2M / Electrical Installation And Fittings / Fairly Used Household Items For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.