Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Kidnapers Kidnap Two In Ohuhu Umuhia Abia State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapers Kidnap Two In Ohuhu Umuhia Abia State (230 Views)

Bandits Kill One, Kidnap Two In Oke Ogun, Oyo Community / Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / Bandits Kidnap Two OOU Female Students In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapers Kidnap Two In Ohuhu Umuhia Abia State by Israelpeters(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2022
AUGUST 9, 2022

OHUHU WELFARE UNION

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT /ACTING PRESIDENT GENERAL

*ALARM NOTICE - TWO SONS OF OHUHU KIDNAPPED LAST NIGHT*

Ndi Ohuhu Mmaa nma nu

I'm sad to inform ndi Ohuhu and the general public of the kidnapping of two of our sons last night.

This terrible event occurred around 11pm, Monday August 8, 2022 around the isi-okata area on Umuawa-Nkwoegwu Road.

The commander of our Ohuhu Vigilante and I were immediately around the scene of the kidnap this morning, Eze Ogbonna Ezechukwu was also at the scene.

We called in the Police and the Army regiment in charge of security around our land and, went to report the incident to the DSS office. Security discussions were made and measures which I can't detail here are being taken.

May I remind our people that safety is being seriously bridged and that we need to take caution on our movements especially around that area at late hours.

Consequent to this and other challenging threats to our collective security and existence in Ohuhuland, I will be implementing new measures and activities to ensure our people can sleep with their eyes closed and engage on our normal movements at all times without fear around and within Ohuhuland.

Efforts are ongoing to ensure the rescue and release of the kidnapped victims.

I enjoin everyone to heighten our vigilance and "anya iru-ala.'

Sir (Chief) Anthony Onyeanula
Vice President, acting President-General
Re: Kidnapers Kidnap Two In Ohuhu Umuhia Abia State by RighteousDemon: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
W

(1) (Reply)

Iam Neymar / Dear Omoluabis! / Steven Brian: Upsetting Crimes And Main Serial Killings In Delaware History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.