Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How I Made My First Earning Online. 3 Reasons Why You Haven't Made A Dime Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made My First Earning Online. 3 Reasons Why You Haven't Made A Dime Online (199 Views)

If You Haven't Made Atleast $50 This Year, Gather Here! / Can You Work Online 3-4 Hours A Day, Check It Out / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made My First Earning Online. 3 Reasons Why You Haven't Made A Dime Online by Jmeliodas: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2022
If i can make my first earning online after 5 years of trying, Definitely anybody can. No joke!

How many times have we seen the same questions of "how to make money online" over and over again till we no longer believe it possible to actually earn online.

We read and watch videos of how people are making it online, but when its our own time to try we often do not get results.

Tiring, exhausted and high level of pessimism around the topic "how to make money online".

Here are three things that is making detering you from your first earning:

1)Too much Youtube: yes you read it right! Believe it or not when it comes to making money online YouTube is one of the worst place to start except you know what you are doing and only want to scale up.

Often times we see someone trying to give us information on this forum and boom we head straight to youtube because of our oversabi instinct of "i can get the information online" well you can but in an highly distorted format!

Most youtubers these days will introduce ways to make money to you but they themselves haven't tried it out. So let that oversabi instinct be surpressed.

2) High level of pessimism (no it can't work, na lie, scam): This is one of the biggest factor to most of our failures in life. We have already written off our chances of success even before we start. Thomas Edinson tried more than a thousand times before that one bulb could light up!

Stop being pessimistic and start giving things trial and stop being aftraid to fail, for every failure you are one inch closer to your success.

So when we see an educative thread on how to make money please be humble enough to listen. I could remember days beatzone will share his valuable ways to get gigs on fiverr, legalwealth would share his on affliate marketing, then nairaland was useful and informative.

So please stop being a pessimist if you actually want to earn online.... remember you need just one to actually work out of many and then scale up from there.

3) Mentorship: This i consider the goldmine of success! Following who know road. You don't have to go through struggle for success like many of us did.

If only i knew this was the missing puzzle in my jig-saw i bet my story would be better by now but we thankGod.

Importance of mentorship can't be overemphasized here, with good mentor you don't have to struggle with answers like

"Is it going to work? Because he will take you by hand to make it work as long as you are willing.

Questions like "how long before i start making money? Because he will be there to guide you on how faster you can start earning online"

Questions like "how do i get traffic" because he his in the field so he knows the best places for you to get started with little or no fee involved.

With all this been noted, i would be holding a class on whatsapp on my road to making my first earning online after 5 years of trying also i will be giving out some of the resources i bought for free during the class.

Check signature for details.

We must all make it! The internet is bigger than hoarding information

(1) (Reply)

Own A Piece Of Land In Lagos With 500k / 5 Considerations To Choose The Right Digital Bank / 8 Ways Of Generating Over $1,000 In 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.